twenty-four

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚ヾ◌

≈ https:// hiswife. com

‹ MiraaChe ‹ has posted a new chapter!- ͙۪۪̥˚

┊❛ welcome to chapter twenty-four❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚ヾ◌

"You know... back then I was jealous of Lily."

Severus paused in his task, swiveling his chair to face his wife, raising an eyebrow. He was puzzled by her sudden mention of Lily Evans.

Having disclosed his past fully to her, there was nothing he felt the need to hide, be it his friendship with Lily or any other aspect of his life.

Rosabelle's smile held a hint of sadness, tugging at Severus' heartstrings.

"Lily knew you better than I do. You practically shared half your life with her. I'm a bit jealous that I wasn't there for you. I wish I could have been with you during your times of suffering."

Severus felt a pang in his heart. He was constantly reminded of her love for him, and he considered himself extremely fortunate to have such an incredible woman in his life.

Severus sighed and left his seat, moving slowly toward the woman he cherished deeply.

"You have no reason to be jealous, Belle."

He rested his forehead against Rosabelle's, a tender smile gracing his lips.

"Do I need to remind you that you're my first in almost everything?"

Rosabelle nuzzled her nose against Severus. She was indeed his first kiss, his first date, and his first everything.

Rosabelle was the best thing that had ever happened in his life, and he wouldn't change a thing.

"Well, and I hope that I will continue to be your first."

Severus hummed as he stood up straight, and Rosabelle hugged him. His one hand held her waist while the other gently stroked her hair.

Severus had shared this with his wife before. His first impression of Rosabelle was that she was a bit childish back then. She was his complete opposite—loud, excessively cheerful, and overly friendly. As Severus got to know her better over the years at school, he didn't understand the feelings he had for her.

He didn't understand why his heart ached when he saw her hanging out with other boys, especially the Marauders.

He never really had a problem when Lily started to hang out with James Potter.

He didn't understand why Rosabelle's smile could light up his whole world.

He didn't understand why he felt the need to punch someone when they confessed their love to Rosabelle.

He didn't understand why their late-night escapade made him feel complete.

Severus being Severus, searched for answers by reading a lot of books. Alas, he found no answer, so he sought help from the one and only Lily Evans.

Lily had told him what he was feeling was... love.

Lily had also told him that Sirius Black had planned to confess his love to Rosabelle soon, and given that Rosabelle had hung out with Sirius a lot of times before... Severus was scared.

Scared that Sirius... or other people might steal her away from him.

So, for the first time, Severus decided to step up and make the first move. He had heard from Lily that Sirius was searching for Rosabelle that day, probably to confess his love. So, he quickly found the woman at their usual hangout spot.

Rosabelle was confused as to why the calm and collected Severus looked like a hot mess. Not that she minded. But it was a rare sight. Severus, with his disheveled hair and his tie a bit crooked, looked hot nonetheless in her eyes.

Severus sighed before running his fingers through his hair, causing Rosabelle's heart to leap at the sight of him doing that.

Little did Severus know that Rosabelle was also smitten with him.