thirty-four

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚ヾ◌

≈ https:// hiswife. com

‹ MiraaChe ‹ has posted a new chapter!- ͙۪۪̥˚

┊❛ welcome to chapter thirty-four❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

p/s : finally... i'm back yall!

✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚ヾ◌

Rosabelle's fingers tightened around the railing, the pressure turning her knuckles white. Harry soared high above, obscured by the storm's fury. Rain poured down relentlessly, punctuated by flashes of lightning and deafening thunderclaps. 

Gritting her teeth, Rosabelle remained vigilant, her hand never straying far from her wand, ready for whatever challenges the tempest might bring.

Her eyes widened at the sound of Hermione's scream, "No!!!"

Harry and the broom spiraled in opposite directions.

Without a moment's hesitation, Rosabelle raised her wand, "Arresto Momentum!"

Unbeknownst to her, Dumbledore had also cast the same spell, albeit slightly slower.

Oh, anger and fury flashed in the eyes of both Rosabelle and Dumbledore.

A brief exchange of glances passed between Dumbledore and Rosabelle, ending with a nod of understanding. While Dumbledore dealt with the Dementors, Rosabelle would rush to Harry's aid.

✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚ヾ◌

"Looks a bit peaky, doesn't he?" 

Fred scoffed, "Peaky? What d'you expect him to look like? He fell fifty feet."

George joked, "Yeah, c'mon, Ron. We'll walk you off the Astronomy Tower and see how you come out looking."

Harry quipped, "Probably a right sight better than he normally does."

As Harry slowly opened his eyes, the figures of Ron, Fred, George, and Hermione came into focus, standing around his bed in the hospital wing.

Hermione beamed, "Harry! How are you feeling?"

"Brilliant," Harry sighed.

"You gave us quite a scare, mate," Fred added.

Harry's brow furrowed, "What happened?"

"You fell off your broom," Ron replied.

Harry's frown deepened, "No, I meant the match. Who won?"

There was a moment of uncomfortable silence, broken by Hermione's voice, "No one blames you, Harry. The Dementors aren't meant to come on the grounds. Dumbledore was furious. After he saved you, he sent them straight off."

Ron gulped, "And Professor Rosabelle... I've never seen her that angry before. Her face was all red, mate."

Harry clenched the bedsheet in frustration, "Where's Professor Rosabelle?"

Fred and George exchanged glances, "Saw her leaving the school grounds, mate. All by herself. Snape was pacing around his chamber, probably worried."

Ron scowled, "Bloody Hell, how would you lot know that?"

Fred smirked, "Just slip us a few Galleons, and we'll spill the beans."

✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚ヾ◌

In the quiet forest, a mysterious figure cloaked in shadows moved alone. A basket filled with warm meals rested in one hand, while the other held a wand, illuminating the path ahead.

Following the faint trails of paw prints, the cloaked figure ventured into hidden corners of the woods. Suddenly, a dark silhouette materialized out of the shadows, eliciting a hiss from the cloaked figure. Without hesitation, they raised their wand and uttered, "Expecto Patronum."

In an instant, the Dementor dissipated, confirming the suspicions of the cloaked figure. The increased presence of Dementors hinted that Sirius Black was seen roaming around in this area.

"Looks like you're here. Reveal yourself," the cloaked figure exhaled a visible puff of cold breath.

A growl resonated from behind the cloaked figure, and the large black dog came into view, cautiously circling them.

"I know who you are. I've brought you some food. Stay hidden, Black, or you might find yourself caught again soon," the cloaked figure stated before placing the food basket on the ground.

The dog's eyes widened in recognition upon hearing the familiar voice, but before it could transform back into a human, the cloaked figure vanished. 

Yet, Sirius could clearly hear their parting words, muttered with a hint of annoyance, "Stop sending my husband dead rats. It was a pain in the arse to clean, you know."