Nayeon is Mad at Me??? - Part 1

One day in a photo studio......

Nayeon: WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS, AHN HAEJU?!

Me: WHAT DO YOU WANT? YOU ARE SO MEAN!

Nayeon: WHY DON'T YOU JUST SHUT UP!?

Me: YOU KNOW WHAT, I AM SICK OF YOU, NAYEON!

Nayeon: THEN GO AWAY!!!

Me: FINE!!!

Nayeon: (mumbling) Huh, someone is moody again........

I leave the room angrily and go straight to the restroom. Someone is following.

Tzuyu: Unnie.....

Me: (Stop at the sink, look at the mirror angrily) WHAT?!

Tzuyu: (approaching me) Are you okay....?

Me: (turn away, back facing the mirror, hands are supporting body) ARGH!!! I am so angry, Tzuyu!

Tzuyu: It's... It's okay..... (puts her hand on my shoulder hesitantly) I just never see you like this before.

Me: (pull my own hand, clench my fists while looking at them) I don't know what's happening to me. I feel so.... Angry! Like a boiling water. I'm not even on my period....

Tzuyu: I'm sure you will be okay again later.....

Me: (glance at her) I'm so freakin' mad right now. You better stay away.....

Tzuyu: (takes her hand quickly and gives me space) O... Okay, Unnie.......

Suddenly the restroom's door is opened. Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Sana are here.

Sana: Juuuu, what happeeeeeeens?

Dahyun: How's your feeling, Unnie?

Me: (keep staring at the floor)

Chaeyoung: (whispers to Tzuyu) What is happening to her?

Tzuyu: (lifts her shoulders)

Sana: (takes Tzuyu's place and embraces my arm) Aww... Why are you angry, Deaaar? Is Nayeon bothering youuuu....?

Dahyun: (stands beside me) Ahh.... Nayeon Unnie is sometimes annoying indeed. It's okay, Unnie, I can understand that. I heard what you guys were talking before. And yeah, she was exaggerating things. It's not your fault. I'm on your side, okay? So, don't worry. Are you still angry, now? Still sad? Well, I can understand that too. Angry is normal. Everybody may angry blablabla.... (keeps talking, but I'm not listening)

Chaeyoung: (reacting to anything Dahyuns says, sometimes laughs to it)

Sana: (keeps hugging my arm and sometimes says something unrelated to what's happening right now)

Tzuyu: (just standing there without knowing what to do)

Me: EVERYONE SHUT UP!!!

Everyone else: (suddenly frozen, startled)

Me: (make them quiet for a moment, then walk away to one of the stalls and lock it from the inside)

Tzuyu: Unnie......