Moonlight Sunrise | Part 1

Synopsis: 

Tomorrow on a Saturday night, Twice has no schedule. Haeju knows that Tzuyu and Momo really want to watch their favorite movie with Mina's LCD projector in the latter's room, but both of them have very different preferences. In the end, who will Haeju support? Which movie will be chosen on the movie night?

***

Mina's room is like a war zone right now.

We are confused to see Tzuyu and Momo fighting in front of us.
"Why do you want to watch an episode of K-drama? No one ever even watched anyway!"' Tzuyu yells.
"It's good!!! Besides, it's better than 'Age of Ultron'. We've watched it a couple of times already," Momo answers.
"This movie is a masterpiece! Stupid Granny..." Tzuyu mumbles.
"I'm- What?!" Momo answers.
"You're old. And has no taste," Tzuyu says.
"No, you!"
"You!"

I'm so done.
I stand up and yell at them both, "SHUT THE UP!!! BOTH OF YOU!" I accidentally swearing. Well, don't blame me. When I'm on my period, sometimes I can't control my mouth.
"Haeju, it's okay..." Mina tells me.
"NO! Stop making Mina confused, both of you! You (I stare at Momo) no one wants to watch your stupid drama! Tzuyu! (I turn my head to her) We're tired of your addiction to Avengers. Move on already!" I say.

Two of them don't say anything. Their heads are hanged down. Looking at the floor.

"Mine is a good drama tho..." Momo whispers innocently.
"F*CK THAT!" I say, "You're making a mess in Mina's room. Now get out before I slap you both in the face."

Momo and Tzuyu get out of the room.
Mina gets up and holds my shoulders, give me a little massage. "Calm down... It's okay..."
"But-"
"Let's just sit down first," Mina cuts me. I listen to her and then sit side by side on her bed.

There's a silence in the room for a moment.

Mina takes out 2 DVDs. One is Tzuyu's DVD and one is from Momo.
"I still don't know what to play," she says, "We definitely can't watch two of them in one night..."
I sigh. I look at those DVDs. I really don't know what to say because- I keep remembering the promises I shouldn't make.

"Unnie, please help me... Mina has the best projector in her room. It will be perfect to watch my love, Wanda, the Scarlet Witch, on that screen," I remember Tzuyu secretly said to me.

"Ju... I will do anything if you've managed to convince Mina to watch this drama in her room. I think the last episode will be great. I'm so curious about it," Momo also personally said to me another time.

Both of them asking for my help because they know, I'm so close with Mina lately.

"Can't you just choose one of them?" I ask Mina helplessly.
Mina is so nice, "I really don't want to disappoint any of them," she says.
"We still can play the other movie next time, right?" I ask.
"No, it will still hurt one of them, Haeju," she says, "Promise me, don't make them ever feel bad again just like what you just did today."
"Okay..." I say without looking at her face.

As her friend, I really REALLY want to help this pretty girl with a kind-hearted soul.
But, please, what can I do?

(to be continued)