Haeju's Mom - Part 2

[AT THE AIRPORT]

Right now Jihyo, Nayeon, and I are waiting for someone. I haven’t met this person for a long time but I’m not sure if I miss her or not. My relationship with her is not really nice, but still, we need each other. Or maybe not? In fact, this person is coming back from far away in America. She has left me and my little brother here alone for a couple years. What a not-caring woman.........

“Haeju! Haha, you are taller,” She says as she spots me and walking towards here.
“Oh, you notice.....” I answer her carelessly.
“Annyeonghaseyo, Haeju’s mom!” Jihyo introduces herself. “We are Haeju’s friends. My name is.....”
“Yeah yeah, you are Twice. Of course I know who you are! I’m not stupid,” she answers. “By the way, where is Richard, Dummy?”
"Huh? Who’s that?” I'm confused.
“Your brother.”
“It’s Haneul!”
“Yeah, that kid.”
“Hhh... He cannot pick you up because he really needs to meet his professor at this hour. So he asked me. It’s so fortunate that I have no schedule and they (I’m pointing at Nayeon and Jihyo) can drive me here.”
“We are also curious how beautiful Haeju’s mom is. You have a really pretty daughter,” Nayeon adds.
“I've called your little brother, Dummy. He should be here instead of you!”
“How can you say that in front of my friends?! They have spent their time to pick you up.” I see Jihyo and Nayeon are just smiling there awkwardly. She really never cares about me or my friends. As usual. She knows nothing about my life!
“Hoaahm~ Anyway I get jet-lagged. Let’s take your mom to the home quickly. I also need to wash all of my undies. You don’t live at home anymore, do you? Wash your own clothes, I’m tired. Oh, I’m also so hungry-“
“And?!” I cut her.
“Im Nayeon. Park Jihyo. You have prepared something to eat for me, right?” She asks them. Eh, she knows their complete names?
“We can stop by at the nearest restaurant,” Jihyo responds her.
“Good. Now... Where is your car?”
“Umm... This way, Ma’am,” Nayeon then leads us to the parking lot. Ah, poor them. I have told them not to expect much from this arrogant and weird woman.

I mean, 'my mom’...