Sana's Little Secret

(author's note: This is one of my favorite story of my series in asianfanfiction. I almost turn it into a short film.)

My phone is ringing. I just got text from Sana.

Sana:"You owe me a wish, Love. Still remember that? ❤ I need it now ❤❤❤"

Ah, right, I almost forget. I owe her a wish when we went to the amusement park a few weeks ago. She helped me to run away from Minamo (Mina, Nayeon, and Momo) at the food court because I wanted to enjoy the attractions. I guess I haven't paid that wish. I really forget.

Do you know that Sana really likes to make me owe her wishes like this?

But her wishes are scary. 

One time she asked me to take a shower together. I didn't let her touch me tho, but still, we were in a room together. That was crazy! 

I hope this time her wish is not like that or maybe I'll stop granting wishes in the future. No, I don't think she's being manipulative. Sana is not the smartest one, she's just so pure-hearted and naive. That's why sometimes I need to take a lead to what's bad and what's good to do for her. Although I like to play along with her innocent vibe too.

Me: Tell me your wish~ Hehe
Sana: Come with me now ❤ Meet me in Candy Rush store. Wear a hoodie. Don't tell anyone!!!
Me: Where are we going to do there?
Sana: JUST DO IT NOW JU! URGEEEEEENT

Oh, wow! Urgent? What is she up to? What is it this time? Huhhh Sana Sana.....

***

After a while, like what she asked, I go to the candy store alone. 

It's near our dorm, but it's in the area with less fans or paparazzis, so I feel safe walking here along.

When I enter the building, I can't find Sana anywhere. She is not tricking me, right?

"Hwah!" Someone surprises from behind.
I'm so shocked. "What are you doing???"
"Ssshh....! Miaan~ Hehehe..." Sana chuckles. "You are alone, right, Love?"
"I am."
"Good. Ah, our taxi is already here. Let's go!"
"Where are we going to?"
"Just somewhere... With a lot of people. Just follow my lead," she says. That doesn't really answer my question. Typical Sana.
"So, tell me what do you want me to do," I change the question, hoping to get a better answer this time.
"Ah, right. You are going to pretend as my girlfriend!" she answers excitedly.
"What?"

***

I always like the feeling of riding a taxi. 

Hmm... There is a strong scent here, unlike any other taxis. It smells good and I quite enjoy it. I compliment the driver ask him if he puts something on his car, but he sounds uncertain. Weird. 

After that, Sana just explained every bits of her plan today. Apparently, she is in a very serious situation. And I'm here to help her.

"Okay, let me make it clear," I try to repeat her plan, "So, we are going to meet a Once who is also your..... Secret boyfriend?"
"Not my 'boyfriend'. I just date him 1-2 times."
"Just hanging out together?"
"Umm... We kissed?" she says hesitantly. I guess it's kinda embarassing for her.
"Okay...? And then you are going to break up with him there. You will use me for the reason, as you have ME as a girlfriend. Sorry, but I don't think it makes sense. Is this really necessary?" I ask her.
"He is stubborn, Ju! He already asks me to be his girlfriend for several times. I don't want to! I really need a much better reason than just our company forbids it," I'm listening to her explanation, "I need to tell him that I'm a lesbian. I'm more into girls. That's why I can't date him."
"It sounds like he's really manipulative," I say.
"But It's a good idea, right?"
I really can't understand Sana's way of thinking. This is so bizarre. But I'm convinced that she is struggling. I decide to do anything for her. I owe her anyway.