Pillow fight~✨️RUIKASA✨️

Author note:this is set before the main story "Past Mistakes"

Rui POV:

It was a cold winter evening,I had invited the troupe for a sleepover,put apparently Emu and Nene were having a Uno night at the SEKAI with Miku and Kaito.Tsukasa was disappointed at first,but im gonna try my best to make my little TsuTsu happy!

"So what pizza do you want?"I asked,starting to dial the number."Ham and pineapple,please."Tsukasa responded,oddly calm for such a gross request!
(Author Note:I like pineapple on pizza,for other people who do,this wasn't written to offend you <3)"Ew gross!"I commented.
"Oh shut up, RuRu."Tsukasa giggled.I couldn't help but smile on hearing that adorable laugh.

-Timeskip sponsored by An's hate for tomatoes-

Tsukass POV:

Me and Rui had gotten our pyjamas on and made a little pillow fort in the middle of his living room.All of a sudden, I felt something whack me on the back of my head."GAH,RUI THAT HURT!"I scolded.Rui chuckled. I love you,Rui,and you're mine....what the hell,Tsukasa?I never usually have such cringey thoughts."I'M GONNA WIN THIS BATTLE YOU'VE FACED ME WITH!"I announced,ignoring the two phrases repeating in my head.

The pillow war was getting rather aggressive,but of course, Rui won."AH YES,TRIUMPH!"he exclaimed,throwing his arms into the air.I got up off the ground and looked up at him."Can we watch a movie now?"I asked,letting out a small yawn.

We had cuddled up on the couch, and i practically begged Rui to play my favourite Netflix anime movie:Ponyo,ITS SO ADORABLE!!!

3rd person POV:

Rui and Tsukasa had fallen asleep, hugging each other close,scared to lose one another.Maybe one day,theese feelings will improve their lives and the SEKAI...

FIN

Author note:Wow 300+ words,Nice!Request on this author note or on the request page,idrc,BYE BYE! <3