Finally passing the exams?!♡AnHane

Plot:Huh?Guess what!It's time to find out exam scores and...An had finally passed after months and months of failing!Kohane is proud of her!
------------------------------♡-----------------------------
Requested by:al1cezz0_
------------------------------♡-----------------------------
Pronouns:
An-They/Her
Kohane-She/Her
Akito-He/Him
------------------------------♡-----------------------------
An Shiraishi
Kamiyama High,classroom
Friday,11:25am

The entire class was unusually quiet,and everyone seemed to be in suspense.I looked around,slightly confused as I walked over towards my fellow bandmate Akito,and poked him in the shoulder to catch his attention

He took his head out of his arms and sat up properly at his desk.
"What is it,An?" He said in the usual gruff tone.

"What's going on?Why is everyone so tense?Do...do they know what happened..?"I worriedly questioned,dragging my desk chair over and sitting next to him.

He slightly glared at me,scoffing.
"Ha?Pfft,no!You think I'd let that get out?"

Hearing that caused me to let out a sigh of relief...but that breeze of relief didn't last long.
"Then...what is it?"

Akito rolled his eyes at me,groaning."You're such a dumbass.We had exams last month,we're getting our results back today!"

Rude much.

I scoffed,sticking my tongue out at him before speaking again.
"You probably failed."

He sighed,leaning back in his seat and speaking sarcastically."Woww!Thanks for the help in believing I did so well."

I let out a snort of amusement,crossing my arms."Well,if you didn't,your precious boyfriend would be disappointed,and Toya would quite literally murder you."

"Well,if you failed,Kohane would be disappointed in you!"He snapped.

That one stumped me.
Never knew the ginger twat could stump me like that.

"....fair point..."I eventually muttered out.

"Exactly!Now why don't you-"

Akito's sentence was interrupted by the teacher clearing her throat.Everyone brought their attention to her,including Akito and myself.
"Once I give you your results,you can leave for early lunch break."

I threw my arms up,cheering loudly.
But that only resulted in the entire class staring at me and Akito kicking me in the shin.

"Keep it down,idiot."He whispered.

"Owww....you're such a bully..I can have you suspended for that!"I muttered back.

I'm part of the student council,he should watch himself!

After whatever just happened,everyone received their results and started leaving one by one.

Me and Akito were last.

Wonder why.
------------------------------♡-----------------------------
Kamiyama High,Hallway
Friday,11:40am

We stood outside the classroom,grinning like idiots.

"Ready,Akito?!I wanna see if you got one percent again!"I giggled,eagerly looking over Akito's shoulder.

"Oh shut up!At least I didn't get zero percent,unlike someone!"He grumbled.

I gasped,swatting his arm with the results envelope."Don't bring that up!It's embarrassing!"

"Womp womp."He chuckled,swatting me with his before finally opening it.

....

I stood there in a state of shock,my mouth opening and closing a few times as I fumbled with what to say.

Eventually,I found my words.

"How in the FRICKLE FRACKLE DID YOU GET NINETY-FIVE OUT OF ONE HUNDRED?!"

He smirked proudly,waving it in my face.
"Awww,someone's mad because I probably did better!"

"How?!HOW?!"I yelled,aggressively grabbing his shoulders and shaking him.

"Tenma helped me study!"

"Of course your precious smartass boyfriend helped you!"

Akito laughed slightly,gently shoving me away before standing next to me.
"C'mon,what did ya get?"

I muttered a few gingerphobic insults before opening my own envelope and taking a good look at my results.
"Eighty..."I said quietly.

"HAH!I DID BETTER THAN YOU!"Akito laughed.

"SHUT IT!YOU ONLY GOT FIFTEEN MARKS HIGHER THAN ME!"

"THAT'S STILL A LOT!I'M GONNA GO TELL 'KASA!SEE YA!"

"Get back here,you ginger-!Aaaand he's gone."I said,letting out a groan and rolling my eyes.

Well,maybe Kohane will be proud...she's known how much I've failed...
------------------------------♡-----------------------------
Kohane Azusawa
Weekend Garage
Monday,3:10pm

Me and Toya were in Weekend Garage,having a nice snack on peach buns while we waited for An and Akito to finally arrive.I heard from Toya that his school had results day today...and that he got full marks!I'd never expect less from him!

After what felt like ages,the doors finally opened.Toya and I looked over,seeing Akito proudly walking in,rambling to...Tenma..?

I thought he hated them...

Anyway,Akito seemed pretty proud and confident...he must've gotten a really good score judging by Tsukasa's pretty flabbergasted face.

I watched the two take a seat somewhere else before looking back at the door to see An running in.
"KOHANEEE!TOYAAA!GUESS WHAAAAT!!!!"

They ran over,sitting next to me and opposite Aoyagi.I could practically feel her vibrating in her seat!

"What is it,An?"I giggled,holding her hand.

"I GOT EIGHTY OUT OF ONE HUNDRED!!!"They screamed.

"That's an eighty percent difference from what you got last time.."Toya muttered.

"DON'T BRING THAT UPP!!!!"

"Well done,love!I'm so proud of you!"I smiled,giving her a kiss on both of her cheeks.

An's face lit up,flushing red as soon as I did that.

She looked cute!

I kept going,giving her kisses all around her face and laughing softly to myself.
"Well done,An!I'm so proud of you!You did so well,you genius!"

"But Akito got higher-"

"Hush,this isn't about him!"

I giggled,kissing her on the lips before hugging her tightly.An's body heated up rather quickly at that,and I held back a chuckle.

"T-Thank you,Kohane..."They mumbled into my ear.

"No problem,my smart girl!"I teased,kissing her on the head.

"D-Don't call me that!"

"Hehehe!"

While all this was going on,Toya just sat there akwardly.
------------------------------♡-----------------------------
♡The End♡

♡Word count:972♡
♡Author note:I haven't written a oneshot with Kohane in for so long..♡
------------------------------♡-----------------------------