Babysitting~Mizuki

Plot:Mizook babysit Minoor babi brotha

Requested by:Bloxyoucutely

Pronouns:
Mizuki-They/Them
Minori-They/She
______________________

Mizuki Akiyama

-12:06pm-

I arrived at Minori's house,sighing.They called me because she has some kind of "job."The thing is,I'm only doing it for the money.The money only.

Before I could knock the door,it burst open.

"Get back here!"She squealed,grabbing a small boy's shoulders."Oh,Mizuki!I'm so glad you could make it on such short notice!"

I nodded,smiling.I was slowly getting the idea of what Minori was hiring me to do.Minori stepped to the side,tugging the child to their side.I entered,and Minori guided me to the living room.

I watched the boy run off as soon as Minori let him go.I didn't know or care where it went,as long as it wasn't screaming.

"Mizuki..."

"No.I'm not watching over a demon child."

"Hey!Come on...I have this idol thing I need to attend,my parents and all of my other friends are busy!"

I sighed,weighing out my options.I could either walk out,forcing Minori to miss this meeting,or I could just lock the little brat in its room and receive my cash.

"Ugh.Fine."

"YAY!Thanks,Mizu!"

Minori jumped off the couch,running upstairs.I sat akwardly on the couch,swinging my legs.After a while of just sitting there,I heard running at the staircase.

"Now,be nice to Mizuki!Ill see you later!"

I heard the front door slam shut and watched Minori run down the street.I folded my arms,huffing.I heard small footsteps and then a slap on my shoulder.

"HOW DARE YOU,YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHI-I mean...ahem...what do you need,kid?"I chuckled.If Minori found out I cussed out their brother,I'd be dead.

"You said a swear."

"What?No!I was gonna say...uhh..SHIZNITS!"

The kid stared at me before nodding."I want a fruit cup."

"Ask nicely."I sighed,trying to stay calm.

"GIVE ME A FRUIT CUP!"

I feel bad for Minori.Does she just give this little shit whatever he wants whenever he wants?!

"Fine.Go wait in your room."I groaned.

The kid laughed triumphantly,running off.I sighed.I don't think I can last five minutes with this little shit,not an ENTIRE DAY!

-12:15pm-

I heaved myself out of my seat,shuffling lazily and slowly towards the kitchen.I opened the fridge,looking for the brat's fruit cups.

Eventually I found it,and resisted to pour a fuck ton of dishsoap into it.I sighed,heading out the kitchen and running upstairs.Now,where the fuck is that kids room?

I considered knocking on its door,but I'm not being polite to that little runt.I burst open the door to see the boy playing with dolls.I smiled to myself,giggling lightly.

"Ay!Heres your damn fruit cup!"

The boy looked up at me before smiling.He reached for the fruit cup,but I raised it so he couldn't reach.

"Manners."

"Ugh.Fine.Please give me my fruit cup."

I chuckled,shoving it into his hands.

"Hurry up.We're gonna go shopping for some candy."

"OOOH!REALLY?!"

"Yeah,just be nice!"

I sighed in relief.Anything sweet makes little brats behave.I walked back downstairs,flopping onto the couch.

-1:19pm-

"MIZUKI.GET UP!"

I felt my ponytail beging harshly tugged,and I fell off my comfortable sleeping space.I swear I can never get a nap!

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?"

"You said you'd take me to the store!"

I groaned.Of course,I forgot to take the little shit to the store.

"Fine.Get your shoes on."

I got up,yawning.When will Minori free me from this hellish task?

-1:26pm-

We arrived at the store,and we started browsing the sweet section.I looked over my shoulder,captivated by skittles.It was the last pack,and if I couldn't have it,nobody else can!

As soon as I turned around,Minori's brother dived for the pack and grabbed it.The little bitch looked at me,having the nerve to smile.I clenched my fist,and held out a hand.

"I'm giving you one chance,and one chance only.Give me the Skittles."

The kid shook his head,laughing.

"I've had enough of you,you little shit!"

I grabbed the pack,but the child didn't let go.I sighed,using more strength.I can't exactly remember what happened,but we needed up causing physical harm for a pack of Skittles.

I managed to tug the candy out of his hands and stood up.I brushed myself off,but as soon as I looked back up,Minori's brother had disappeared.

I shrugged,not really caring.I might buy some more stuff while I'm here...

-3:45pm-

"HOW?!"

"I DON'T KNOW!HE JUST DISAPPEARED!"

"AND YOU DIDN'T THINK TO LOOK?"

I faltered,Minori successfully proving a point.I mean I could have asked the security guard,but nah!

"I'm sure he'll show up!"

"Mizuki... You're not getting paid till he comes back!"

"WHAT?!THATS NOT FAIR!"

Minori shrugged,petting her dog.I folded my arms sighing.Only now I was regretting leaving the little shit in the store.

But my thoughts were interrupted with a gentle knocking at the door.I looked at Minori,who nodded.

I opened the door to see the child,teary-eyed.As soon as he saw Minori,he ran over to her,hugging them tightly.

"I'll take my leave..."

I ran off,knowing that I was gonna be snitched on.Before I knew it,I heard Minori yelling after me.

"MIZUKI AKIYAMA!GET BACK HERE!HOW DARE YOU HIT MY BROTHER!"

"HE HIT ME FIRST!"

-FIN-
________________

Word count:920

Author note:I was eepy but I couldn't eep while writing this :)