Bullies..~Ruikasa

Plot:Tsukasa gets bullied,Rui defends him ig.

Pronouns=Tsukasa-He/They
Rui-He/It

Author note:I totally wasn't high on apple juice while writing this >:)
______________________________________________

Tsukasa POV:

-12:34pm-

I sighed, taking my bag out my locker.Classes that felt like hours had finally ended, and now I have time to hang out with Rui!Before I could shut my locker, my bag was snatched out of my hands."Watcha got in here?"I looked at them through the corner of my eye,it was just a trio of 3-B boys.One of them snickered.I turned around fully."Please return my belongings!"I spoke.Instead of giving me my stuff back,they decided to look through it.Talk about privacy invasion!"I said GIVE!"I took my bag back,hugging it close to me.He raised a brow,smiling slightly."What you hidin' little boy?"The one on the left asked,chuckling.My height really wasn't helping the situation!I'm shorter than most 1st years!

"Nothing of your concern,now if you'll excuse me-"I was walking away until I was dragged back by the collar of my shirt,being temporarily suffocated"Don't think we're done with you yet.."The middle one said darkly.

Rui POV:

-12:46PM-

I had just got accepted into student council!I was in a rather pleasant mood until I saw a small commotion.It appeared to be a fight,but the small blonde boy was facing a loss that was fairly painful to watch."Hey!You stop that right now!"I yelled.The group jolted and quickly ran away.I shook my head,walking up to the bruised and beaten boy.I offered a hand."You okay?"I ask.On a closer inspection, I realise it was Tsukasa!He nodded slightly.

-12:58pm-

"So it's been happening for two weeks now?"I asked.He hesitantly nodded.We were sitting in the principals office,waiting for her to return."Tell her nothing but the truth, okay?"I hummed.

-3:15pm-

Tsukasa POV:

I was finally leaving the hellhole!I was kept back over a piece of history homework that doesn't even matter!I felt a sudden shove, and I fell onto the concrete."Whats your problem you-" I paused.It was the group from earlier.I can't deal with this right now.They were shoved apart by a taller guy with purple hair...Rui yet again,jumping to the rescue."You got a boyfriend?"They teased.Rui twitched slightly,clenching its fists."At least he'll actually date someone,your ugly asses will never see love."Rui said bitterly.I doubled over and burst out laughing.

-3:23pm-

"Here we are!"Chuckled Rui.He had insisted on walking me home,just in case those bastards followed me."Thanks!Goodbye for now!"I smile slightly.I shut the door, then lean against it.I was home alone yet again.Maybe I'll convince my parents to let me get tomorrow off school..

-Fin-
_____________________________________________

Author note:Short chapter sorry,I had a sugar crash and felt really tired!I might take a break from writing,but I'll be back! <3