Painting!~Airiena

Plot:paint.

Requested by:N/A

Pronouns:
Airi-They/She
Ena-She/Her
__________________

Ena Shinonome

-4:30pm-

It was a cool friday afternoon,and I was sitting in an empty art studio.I come here almost every day,as art is some form of therapy for me...well,if I know what to paint.

I wasn't very popular in school,so I might paint... a friend?Yeah,that sounds good!My dream friend...a very pretty dream friend!

I got to work,sketching the outline of the girl.She had pink hair,half down and the other half in cute little pigtails held up by little yellow bows!They'll have a nice outfit,which was a beige turtleneck and yellow shorts!

I left my seat,going to find all the paints I needed.Pink,beige,white,yellow,black,and many other needed colors.

I ran back to my canvas and began painting her.

-5:45pm-

I lifted my paintbrush,smiling to myself.My work didn't look too bad!Now I just need to name them...uh..hm..Airi...Airi Momoi!I grabbed a pen,quickly scribbling their name at the bottom of the canvas.

I got up,walking back to the shelf to return the paints.Somehow,painting her made me feel less lonely.As soon as I turned around,I noticed that they had moved slightly.The shift in stance was minor,but still noticable.

I frowned,turning my head back to the shelf.I'm going crazy?Well,I hope I'm not.I turned around again,seeing that Airi had very clearly moved.Her hand was now raised.

I walked back over to the canvas,sitting down.I stared intensely,waiting to catch her move.She blinked,and I flinched.What the hell?!Paintings are not supposed to move!Before I could make another move,they jumped out at me,taking my hands.

I tumbled off the stool,wincing as my side hit the floor.Airi was lying in front of me,still holding my hands.

"Hello,Ena!"

"Huh...I..uhm...hi..?"

Airi was wearing a wide smile,giving my hands a gentle squeeze.

"Don't be afraid!I won't hurt you!"

"Yeah...I have a question..."

"Go ahead!"

"How are you...like...alive?You're a painting!"

Airi frowned,staying quiet.My gaze drifted back to the canvas,which was just the background with the outline of where Airi used to be.They sighed,and I looked back at them.

"I don't know?Maybe it's the hope you had!"

"Yeah..."

Airi got up,dragging me up with them.She giggled,running out of the room.

"AIRI!GET BACK HERE!"

I sprinted after them,desperately trying to catch them up.We got into the hallway to living room,and I managed to tackle them.

"Stop!My dad and little brother are in there!"I whispered.

"Really?Can I meet them?"

"NO!"

I bit my lip,regretting shouting.

"Ena?What the hell are you doing?!"

"MIND YOUR BUISNESS,AKITO!"

I heard Airi giggling,and I poked her in the rib.

"Shhh!"

"Hehe!Whatever!"

-FIN-
____________

Word count:502

Author note:Airiena short cus yes.