Movies!~Mizuki & Mafuyu

Plot:Mizuki and Mafuyu go to the movies,simple!This is platonic!Implied Mafuemu!

Pronouns-Mizuki=They/She
-Mafuyu=He/Him

Author note:I'm from the UK,so cinemas might work differently from the US,who knows.Enjoy!
______________________________________________

Mizuki POV:

-6:34pm-

I sighed.I've been waiting for Mafuyu for twenty minutes!I know I took a while to only decide to wear a light blue skirt and a pink cardigan,with white socks that reach just bellow my knees and pink heels with my hair down.

What's taking him so long? I sat at the nearest bench,humming 'becoming potatoes' while I waited."Mizuki-san!"Came a soft and quiet voice.I turned to see Mafuyu,in all his glory!He had his hair in pigtails,with pink clips holding his bangs in place.He was also wearing a grey Hatsune Miku shirt,with some fingerless light pink fishnets up to his elbows.Also wearing some dark blue jeans,with light purple converse."Sorry for taking long,Emu practically begged me to let them style my hair and pick out my outfit!"He sighed,fidgeting with the bottom of his shirt.I raised my brow,chuckling slightly."Emu has a sense of style,I must say..."I grinned,inspecting his outfit.He facepalmed with a light pink dusting his cheeks."Quit thinking of Emu for five minutes,yeah?"I chuckled.

-6:46pm-

"So what we watchin'?"He asked me while I came back from the front desk."This new horror movie,Five Nights at Freddy's!"I giggled,doing a little twirl."Based off the game?"Mafuyu sighed,taking a sip from his Summer Fruits Oasis.

(Author note:It's one of my favourite drinks,if you know what Oasis is,your one of those cultured people.)

Wait.. when did he buy that?"Yeah,that!"I hummed,walking to the pick'n mix station.I heard Mafuyu sigh (for the 5th time today) and speedwalk after me.

-6:50pm-

"Mizuki, we're gonna miss the movie..."Mafuyu whispered,tugging my cardigan sleeve.I turned to him and shook my head slightly."We have ten minutes!We'll be fine!"I giggled.I just couldn't decide because all the candy looked so good!Mafuyu shook his head,snatching the bag for candy off me."I'll just pick stuff you like, and we'll be on our way!"Mafuyu groaned angrily,stuffing the bag with randomised sweets.He paid for..3..bags of candy?"I'm buying Emu some."He said blunty,tossing the bag to me.I looked over his shoulder to see the bag for Emu was full to the brim,while Mafuyu's was only filled halfway."Not much of a a sweet tooth,hm?"I chuckled.He shook his head.

Mafuyu POV:

-7:01pm-

I was dragging Mizuki through the hallway,finding our room."Bingo!"I chuckled,dragging Mizuki inside."Our row is up there!"Mizuki said,regaining themselves from me dragging her around.I groan.They always choose the worst seats!

-7:04pm-

I exhaled,leaning over to catch my breath."It wasn't that steep!"Mizuki rolled their eyes,taking their seat.

My seat was next to them,but some random dude was sitting there."Excuse me,you're in my seat."I said as calmly as possible.Mizuki turned to him,pulling a face."Yeah,get out of his seat, dude."I heard Mizuki say.He raised his brow chucking."I'm not leaving his seat it's mine now."He said the 'his' part rather sarcastically. For Mizuki, this was the last straw,they got up,dragging him out of my seat by his hair."Oi!What the fuck?!"He yelled at them.Mizuki kicked him in the side,then took off her shoes."Hold these,this is isn't gonna be pretty."I took their shoes as they rolled up their cardigan sleeves."COME HERE YOU SON OF A BITCH!"Mizuki shrieked,causing people around us to turn and watch.

-7:14pm-

"AND STAY OUT!"The door slammed behind us.I turned to Mizuki,crossing my arms."This is your fault!"I said angrily,we had been kicked out because Mizuki was fighting,and some people recorded,so maybe for commotion as well.
Mizuki let out an offended gasp."He insulted your gender identity!Plus,he deserved it,am I right?"I chuckled slightly at their response.Mizuki had only left with a nosebleed while the guy had a broken arm and nose and a pretty bruised face."Not gonna lie,you got 'em good."I stated.Mizuki made a proud face and wiped their bloody nose with the back of her hand."An forced me into letting her teach me boxing and kickboxing for five years."They said proudly.I nodded."I can tell you did.You're pretty strong..An's definitely gonna be proud of you."I hummed.

Mizuki POV:

-7:32pm,a cafe-

Me and Mafuyu decided to spend the evening at a cafe.Suddenly,my phone had buzzed.My mouth hung open in terror."What?"Mafuyu asked,looking over my shoulder.

"THE FIGHT WAS RECORDED AND POSTED ON TWITTER BY MY SISTERS FRIENDS!SHE'S GONNA FIND OUT AND I'M GONNA BE SO DEAD!"I whisper-yelled.Mafuyu shook his head,chuckling."I'm sure she'll be proud if you tell her what happened,Emu's already seen the fight,so I'm gonna go back to their house.I'll call you!"Mafuyu got up and left.I waved goodbye as he left,then let out a hefty sigh.My phone started ringing,and I saw my sisters contact.

"She's gonna be both pissed and proud when I tell her the reason.. Just pray for the second option,Mizuki..."I mumbled to myself,answering the phone and holding it up to my ear.

"MIZUKI AKIYAMA!"Screamed my sister through the phone.

I'm fucked...

-Fin-
_____________________________________________

Author note:Another one of my stories I like!Thanks for reading!WONDERHOY! ☆☆