Cookies!♡Akikasa

Plot:cookE A A E E cookE

Pronouns:
Tsukasa-They/He
Akito-He/Him
___________________

Tsukasa Tenma

-8:25am-

I entered school,just as smiley as usual.I greeted everyone in my path,chuckling to myself.I scanned the area for a special someone who was standing by a tree wearing a fustrated expression.

I smiled at him,but he didn't even notice me!I ran over,wanting to cure him of his pissy mood.

"Akito!Good morning!"

As soon as I got to him,I jumped onto his back.Akito wheezed in surprise,holding onto my legs.He then directed his gaze over to me.

"What do you want?"

I frowned.He's angry,yes,but not usually this angry.Was his cheesecake eaten by his sister again?Or did An make fun of him?

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."Akito sighed.

I slid off his back,taking his hand and dragging him over to a nearby bench.Sitting down,I dragged him down next to me.I looked him in the eyes,smiling.

"You can tell me!"

"Ena was more bitchy than usual."

I giggled lightly to myself.I refuse to believe that his sister is that bad!She seemed kind of nice when he was forced to introduce her to me.Nevertheless,she still annoyed him.

"Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?"I enquired,giving his hand a gentle squeeze.

"No.Not really."

I made a confused expression.This man is so difficult sometimes!Completely ignoring what he said,I hugged him,resting my head on his shoulder.

"Kasa,seriously?You're not helping."

"At least let me try!"

I looked up at Akito,pouting.He glared at me for a few moments before giving in and letting out a sigh.I embraced him even more tightly,smiling to myself.

Not long after,the bell rang.Akito lightly shoved me off him,leaving to go to homeroom.I sighed sadly.What on earth am I supposed to do to make him happy?

"Tsukasa-senpai?What's wrong?"

I looked up to see Toya giving me a worried stare.

"Akito's just in a bad mood..."

"Ah.I see..."

A heavy silence was between us,and I just looked down,staring at my shoes.I heard Toya give a solemn sigh before walking away.

-8:56am-

It was the usual boring Friday science class.I haven't really been paying attention,I've spent most of the lesson watching Rui steal people's pens and chuck them out of the window.

"Hey,Rui?"I murmured.

He pushed away some random who was wrestling him for their pen before turning to look at me.

"What do you need,Tsukasa-kun~?"

"Akito was pretty upset today.Do you have any ideas on what could make him feel better?"

Rui hummed,rubbing his chin in thought.

"Pancakes?Cheesecake?"

"I made him those for lunch..."

Rui sighed,sitting back in his seat,which conveniently happened to be next to mine.

"We have cooking class last lesson...you could make him a special Future Star treat!"