Shelter~Mafuemu

Plot:Maf run from hoem,Emo comfort

Requested by:N/A

This is the only time I'm gonna make mafumom mean :)

Pronouns:
Mafuyu-She/They
Emu-They/Them
____________________

Mafuyu Asahina

-Tuesday,2:50pm-

I sat patiently at my desk,awaiting the results from yesterday's maths exam.Ive been stressing over the fact that I didn't have any time to study during the weekend and Monday due to the fact I've been hanging out with Emu.

I clicked my pen,unable to sit still.What would mother think if I got below 98%..?

Finally,the teacher stopped in front of me.I gulped,silently praying for a good score.
"I thought you'd do better,Asahina-san."

I hesitantly took the paper into my hands,heart almost beating out of my chest.

39%...

(Author note:39 music,hahahahah)

I felt my eyes water,and I stared at the small droplets appearing on the sheet.My grip on the paper subconsciously tightened,and it started to crumple,making my score illegible.

I heard the footsteps of my classmates' approach,and i hung my head low,bringing the paper closer to my chest.

"Mafuyu!What did you get?"

I recognised the voice as Shizuku's,and I felt even worse.She'd be so disappointed in me!She might not even want to be my friend anymore!

"Asahina-san!Show us your test!"Giggles Airi

I shook my head,sneaking the paper into my pocket.I covered my ears as the noise was getting too much for me.Everyone's voices began to muffle,and I felt tears rapidly rolling down my face.Why can't they just leave me alone?!

-3:10pm-

I felt someone gently shaking my shoulder,mumbling my name.

"Asahina-senpai...mafu...mafuyu!"

I looked up,wondering who shook me awake.Emu's worried eyes met mine.Raising a brow, I sat up,looking around.

The classroom was empty besides from me and Otori."What happened?"I ask."Where is everyone?"

"I was waiting for you!But I saw you being crowded,and you were crying and shaking while covering your ears,and nobody noticed!"Emu took a deep breath before continuing.

"You then passed out!And I got everyone to leave by yelling!"

I nodded and started to leave my desk.I grabbed my bag,shoving my books inside.I swung my bag over my shoulder,sighing.

"Where are you going,Mafu?"

"Mom wants me home before 3:45."I responded

"Let me walk with you!"

I stood silent and still,considering Emu's request."Fine."

Emu grinned,grabbed my arm,and ran out of the classroom.I wiped my teary eyes with the back of my sleeve and let Emu drag me to wherever.

-3:30pm-

We were walking down the hill to my neighbourhood.Apparently,Emu only lives around ten minutes from me,which is fine.

I've never actually walked to their house,and I don't know the way.When I was at their house,my parents dropped me off,so I never got the chance to see the way.

Emu suddenly stopped,and I turned,confused.I watched them slip off their shoes before using their middle and pointer finger to hold the pair.

"What are you doing,Emu?"