Doughnut Café!~Airiena

Plot:Airi and Ena get doughnuts together!

Pronouns:
Airi-She/He/They
Ena-She/Her

Ages:
Airi-24
Ena-22

Author note:Seriously,I'm getting too distracted by the gifs-
________________________________________________

Airi POV:

-Friday,May 17th,2:30pm-

I sighed.Two years ago, I had quit being any just here for employing idol material people of ages ranged from 14-30 through online meetings and emails,but that was part-time.I'm also a costume designer for the idols,not too difficult I guess!I guess being in the biggest company in Shibuya(Author note:a city in Tokyo,it's where the game is set)has for you.

I looked at my computer,tapping my pen on my desk repeatedly.I haven't seen any of my friends in a while...especially Ena.We were dating during highschool,but she had to move away when she became eighteen,as she was accepted into a art competition somewhere in Britain.

I've never heard from her since,but I heard from her brother that her art has gotten her travelling to globally to different competitions.Good for her...

-7:23pm-

I finally left the company after having to stay back.It was because I was distracted today,and my manager wanted to see if I was okay.The thing that distracted me was Ena.She never left my mind..I really do want to see her again!

I had finally decided!I'm going to track her down,and I know exactly where to start!

-7:48pm-

I hesitantly knocked on Mizuki and An's door.These two knew Ena the best,well,besides her brother.I heard a groan,and the door opened to reveal a tired and dishevelled looking An,leaning against the door.She was still in her work uniform,as she now worked full-time at Weekend Garage.She yawned,smiling slightly."Hey Airi,what do ya need..?"An smiled again,sliding down the door.She sat on the floor,asleep against the door.

Was she seriously sleeping leaning the door?How hard is her work?Has the restaurant got that busy..?"AN!I told you to cut down on your hours!"Someone yelled.I saw Mizuki run over with a distressed look on their face.I realised that they really grew out their hair,it's down to their waist!

Mizuki grabbed An from under her arms and looked up at me."I'm so sorry about this!"Mizuki apologised.I raised my hand and waved it slightly to show I forgive them.

-8:11pm-

Mizuki had An's head resting on their lap while she was sleeping,humming a song."So Airi,what did you come for..?"Mizuki softly asked.I sighed,thinking."You know...I've been thinking about Ena....and I want to know if you can...tell me where she is..?"I whispered.Mizuki hummed and started running their fingers through An's hair"Akito told us she came back last week,I can ask her to meet you at this cool doughnut place by your workplace!"Offered Mizuki.An's snoring stopped for a moment, and we both fell silent,waiting.

An's snoring had started again, and we continued our conversation."That would be great... Thank you,Mizuki..."I whispered.Mizuki smiled and took out their phone."I'll ask Akito for her number,then ask her to meet you.Does twelve thirty seem okay?"Said Mizuki.I nodded vigorously,smiling widley.

"Good,good,now get going!I don't want you ending up like An,falling asleep while standing!"Chuckled Mizuki.I smiled,thanking Mizuki for the last time,leaving their house.

Ena POV:

-12:20pm,Saturday-

I threw on a grey turtleneck and blue jean-shorts,with white knee-high socks and black converse.Mizuki asked me to meet someone at twelve-thirty,so that means I have ten minutes to leave!I grabbed my keys,phone and black hoodie before leaving.

-12:36pm-

I arrived at the doughnut café,folding my arms.Whoever Mizuki wants me to meet is running late!At that moment, I heard rapid footsteps behind me,then the sound of a female catching her breath."I'm so sorry I'm late,Ena!"Mumbled a voice.I turned to see a familiar pink girl,but the hair was shoulder length,but still had pigtails with the rest of their hair down.

"You might...hah...not remember me,been a few years but...hah....it's me,Airi..!"Wheezed the girl.She kept gasping for air in the middle of her sentence.Did she run the entire way here?Wait,did she say her name was Airi?Could it be?"Airi as in..Airi Momoi?I haven't seen you in MMJ,why not?"I asked.Airi stood straight,still looking exhausted.I noticed her outfit.

It was overalls but instead of shorts it was a skirt,and he had a light pink t-shirt underneath.They were also wearing white and pink socks just above her knees.He was also wearing some black ankle boots.

"I quit being a idol..and I work at this company thingy for idols..."Airi sighed,waving their hand.I nodded,smiling slightly."Let's head inside,no?"I chuckled.

Airi POV:

-12:40pm-

I grinned, looking at the collosall variety of doughnuts.I might get two of each,so me and Ena have a ton of choices to choosefrom!But that's gonna be so expensive...

I felt a tap on my shoulder,I looked to see Ena smiling."I have a high-paying job,take as much as you want,I'll pay!"Ena spoke calmly.I nodded,picking out some of the ones that looked appealing.

-12:52pm-

"Woah, slow down!You're gonna suffocate!"Warned Ena.I stopped eating the doughnuts and looked back up at her.I was only eating two at a time,it wasn't that bad!"But I'm hungry!"I whined.Ena shook her head with a brow raised."What happened to that diet?"Ena chuckled.I rolled my eyes,wolfing down another doughnut."Fuck that."I blunty spoke.She smiled,sipping her tea.

"Sooo...what do you do for a living?"I asked,Ena facepalmed."Don't talk with your mouth full!"She scolded.I nervously scratched the back of my neck,chuckling."Sorry!"I laughed.Ena shrugged,sighing."So,I started publishing own art and y'know,earned a lot!"Mumbled Ena.I nodded."Anything else?"I enquired.Ena chewed her lip,thinking."Uh..I still make music?"She said,sounding like she was questioning herself.I nodded,humming.

-2:03pm-

After hours of conversations,we were going our separate ways."Thanks for today,Airi!It's been nice seeing my girlfriend again!"Ena giggled.I blushed furiously.She still loves me?It's been years!Ena walked up to me and hugged me tightly."I-I've missed you too..."I whispered.Ena pulled away,pecking me on the lips."Wanna stop at my place for a bit?"Smirked Ena.I felt my face redden even more out of embarrassment.

"We can rent movies,eat snacks,order food!"She smiled widley.I pondered for a moment.I have no other plans for today,so I guess I will!

"Yeah,sure I can!"I finally spoke.Ena cheered,picking me up."H-hey!Put me down!"I squealed.Ena ignored me and started running to their house."The rest of today's gonna be a blast!"Ena giggled.

-FIN-
_____________________________________________

Author note:I'm trying to publish more often,thanks for reading!