Aquarium~Shizuairi

Plot:FISHIES.

Requested by:NickTESLA5

Pronouns:
Shizuku-They/He/She
Airi-She/They
__________________

Shizuku Hinomori

-12:05pm-

I took a seat on a bench at the rooftop,admiring the landscape through the fence.The air was cool against my skin,giving me a relaxed feeling.I brushed some hair out of my face,inhaling the fresh breeze.

"Shizuku!"

My gaze drifted up,and I noticed Airi-chan walking towards me.I gave her a wave,shuffling to make space for her.Airi took a seat next to me,giving me a gentle smile.I returned their smile before turning away to eat my lunch.We sat in a comfy silence,glancing at each other from time to time.

"Hey,Shizuku?"

"Yes,Airi-chan?"

She stayed quiet,poking at her food.I furrowed my brows,confused by their silence.

"Uh...I have some tickets for this aquarium and..."

"Really?Asahina-san would love to go!I could ask her for yo-"

"NO!I'm asking if you want to come to the aquarium with me!"

"Mmmmm...sure!"

Airi let out a relieved sigh,smiling.I smiled back and continued eating my meal.I looked back through the fence,admiring the view.An aquarium,huh?I haven't been to one in a while,so it may be fun!

-3:05pm-

I walked over to the gate,greeting Airi as I approached.Airi aggressively waved at me before jumping onto me,squeezing tightly.I giggled,hugging her back.

"Someone's excited?"I giggled.

"I just...uh... SHUT UP!"Airi squealed.

I smiled,letting her go.We began our walk as we took the same route home.Airi and I were rambling on and on about the plan for the aquarium.

Before I knew it,we had arrived at my home.

"I'll see you later,Shizu!"

"Bye!"

I entered my house,shutting the door quietly so Shiho wouldn't shout at me for being too loud.I slipped my shoes off,placing them on the shoe rack.

"Shii?Are you home~?"I called.

"GO AWAY!"Shiho's muffled yell sounded.

Giggling,I wandered up the stairs,entering Shiho's room.She looked up,glaring at me.

"What the hell do you want?"

"Can you take me to the aquarium with Airi?I'm scared I could get lost and kidnapped!"

Shiho stared at me blankly,eye twitching.I smiled back,hoping for a positive response.After a loud silence,Shiho finally nodded.

"Yeah,Yeah.Fine.Sure.Just get out!"

"Thanks,Shii~!"

I grinned,skipping out of my sister's room and leaving to enter my own.I flopped onto my bed,giggling.I was buzzed over how Airi wanted to do something with me!She usually gets angry when I ask her to do something with me,or run off to make plans with the others...

I shook my head,trying my best to avoid that thought.I might take a small nap, and the trip won't be until five!

I snuggled into bed,closing my eyes.

-4:20pm-

I opened my eyes,yawning loudly.I stretched my arms,sighing.What time is it?I grabbed my phone,checking the time.Huh?It's only that early?

I shrugged,rolling off my bed.I lay on my back for a few moments,admiring my celing.After a while,I got up.I danced over to my closet,looking for something to wear.

I grabbed a sage green dress with a black bow through the middle.Along with some grey tights and black mary janes.Next,I walked over to my dresser,digging out a bow.I took a white ribbon into my hands,tying my hair into a neat ponytail with it.I admired my ponytail being held up with my pretty much perfect bow.

I looked into the mirror,feeling happy with how I appeared.

Airi Momoi

-5:08pm-

I stood outside of the aquarium,patiently waiting for Shizuku.I was wearing simple denim overalls with a light pink t-shirt underneath.I was also wearing white socks and peach Converse hightops.

I akwardly scratched the back of my neck,slipping into impatience.Whats taking them so long?!Shizuku always takes forever to get to places!Why?!I shoved my hands in my pockets,turning to leave but I heard someone call after me.

"AIRI-CHAN!WAIIT!"

"Huh?"

I quickly turned back to see Shizuku speeding over.He jumped over,pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

"Woah!Calm down!"

"Sorry~!I thought you were gonna leave me!"

I giggled,gently shoving her away for me.I then waved my hand,dismissing what they said.Shizuku smiled,turning to face the aquarium.I smiled to myself,admiring how pretty they looked.

His outfit really highlighted their beauty...her slender figure... their soft and fluffy hair...I could go on for ages!Shizuku then looked at me,brow raised.

"Something wrong?You're staring at me,Airi!"

"Oh...n-nothings wrong!"

Shizuku gave me a suspicious expression but said nothing.I walked over to the entrance,taking Shizuku's arm and dragging her with me.

"Have you already booked a slot?"

"No,Shizuku.We're doing that now."

"Ooh!Okay!"

I smiled at how giggly they were,like a child seeing the outside world for the very first time.We headed over to the reception,and I handed the tickets to her.

After a while,we entered the main part of the aquarium.I looked over at Shizuku,whose eyes were wide with wonder.They sprinted to every tank,making small sounds of awe.

I giggled,taking Shizuku's hand.

"Stop wandering around!I might start mistaking you for a toddler!"

"But...but...its so...interesting!"

I raised a brow.

"You think this is interesting?Follow me!"

Shizuku nodded,eagerly jogging behind me.I led them to the tunnel,where many sea creatures swam around.Shizuku gasped,jumping and spinning in circles.

I laughed at how excited they were over fish.Did his parents never take her anywhere as a kid?I walked over to Shizuku,holding them down by their shoulders.

"Try not to jump through the roof,okay?"

"But!Everythings so pretty!"

I nodded,letting go of Shizuku's shoulders and holding her hand instead.We walked through the tunnel together,Shizuku making gleeful noises in the background.

We made it to a lonely bench at the end of the tunnel,and we took a seat there,still hand in hand.I exhaled,looking over at Shizuku,who was still completely focused on the animals.

I rested my head on their shoulder,smiling to myself.

"Hey,Airi-chan?"

"Hm?"

"Thanks for this!You made me really happy!"

"Hehe!No problem!"

-END-
__________________

Word count:1053

Author note:YIPEEE!