Baking Project!~The Hinomoris!

Plot:Shizuku and Shiho bake together!

Pronouns:
Shizuku-They/Them
Shiho-Transmasc in this oneshot!(He/Him)
Mafuyu-She/Her
Emu-They/She
_______________________________________________

Shiho POV:

-9:43am-

I sat up,yawing then stretching.Shizuku didn't come to wake me up today.That's odd.I stepped out of bed but lifted my foot when I stepped on something.I looked down to see the binder Shizuku got me for my birthday.I'll be forever grateful how they was the only one who accepted me for being trans!I'll put it on later,as I don't really have the energy right now.

I left my room to head into the bathroom.The house was oddly quiet,but I didn't mind.I opened the door to see Shizuku looking in the mirror with a worried expression."What's wrong?"I put a hand on their shoulder.They turned to me,smiling sadly."Our school..no!MY school is holding a bake sale,so they gave us today off to bake everything!"Shizuku mumbled.I was happy they corrected themselves,as I left to go to Kamiyama,as Shizuku's school was for girls.I needed to convince them to let me get the testosterone thingy...thats for another time!

"I can help!"I offered.Shizuku gasped and smiled at me."Thank you so much, brother!"They giggled,embracing me tightly.I hesitantly hugged them back.Suddenly, something started soaking the shoulder of my pyjama shirt."Why are you crying..?"I whispered.Shizuku let go of me,wiping their tears."I'm just so happy you want to bake with me!"He said calmly.I looked up at them and smiled.

-10:32am-

I had finally gotten ready to go to the store with Shizuku.Kind of happy they aren't as impatient as me!"Let's go!"Shizuku spoke.I nodded,holding the door open for them.

He locked the door,and we made our way to the mall for supplies."So what do we need, Shii?"Shizuku asked me.I suppressed the urge to kick them into the traffic.Have they never baked before?!I rolled my eyes,sighing."I'll get everything,just stay with me."I grumbled.Shizuku nodded and started humming a song.I said nothing,listening to them hum

-10:55am-

Let's see... we had just gotten to the mall,so we just need to find the grocery store in here!I heard Shizuku suddenly gasp."Eh?"I huffed,turning to look at them."It's Mafuyu and Emu!I think they're on a date!"They squealed excitedly."Let's say hi!"Shizuku added,running over to them.I sighed.I don't exactly think they want their date to be disturbed.

Emu POV:

-11am-

"ASAHINA-SAN!OTORI-SAN!HELLO!"Someone yelled.I turned to see Shizuku running up to us,with their brother sprinting behind!"Shiho!Shizuku!WONDAHOI!"I jumped onto Shizuku,wrapping my legs around their waist tightly and arms around their neck.Shizuku laughed quietly."Wonderhoy to you too!"They patted my head.Shiho sighed and glared at Shizuku."It's rude to interrupt peoples dates!"He scolded.I looked at Mafuyu to see her face was a dark red.I turned back to the siblings and giggled.

"It's not a date!We were looking for some baking supplies for the baking project!"I smiled.Shizuku and Shiho looked at eachother,smiling then looked back at us."We can all shop as a group!"Shizuku offered.I saw Mafuyu giving Shiho a funny look,and Shiho had caught on.
"What?"Groaned Shiho.
"Nothing,it just feels odd that I'm never gonna see you at school again.."Mafuyu said quietly.Shiho nodded."Let's get our supplies!"I climbed onto Shizuku's back,and Mafuyu turned to Shiho."Fine."He sighed.

Mafuyu climbed onto Shiho's back,giving me a competitive look."Let's race!"I giggled.Everyone made sounds of agreement.Me and Shizuku are gonna win!"Three...two...one...WONDAHOI!"I screamed.Shizuku sped off.They are pretty fast while having me on their back!

Mafuyu POV:

-11:15am-

"The fuck..."Shiho mumbled.
"You're supposed to run."I said dully.Shiho mumbled something under his breath and started running after the two.

Somehow,Shiho and I won the race!I climbed off his back , and Shizuku and Emu finally arrived.Emu jumped off poor Shizukus back and leapt into my arms."Let's get this wondahoi shopping done!"Emu giggled.

-11:20am-

Emu climbed into the shopping cart,sitting down."Emu,we need to get the shopping done.How are we gonna fit everything in there?"Shizuku sighed.Shiho hummed in agreement.Emu,in question, just grinned."I can hold some stuff!"She said confidently.Shiho shrugged."They have a point,no?"Said Shiho.I looked at Shizuku, who nodded.I gave a thumbs up.

-11:55am-

"Alrighty everyone,have we got everything?"I asked."Yup!Let's gooooo!"Emu started running away.We all looked at each other and started running after them.

"Emu, slow down!"Shizuku called out.Emu stopped outside the Hinomori household porch,and unfortunately,for Shizuku,they ran into her as Emu stopped with Shizuku right behind them."EEK!"Squealed Emu.

Shizuku POV:

-12:12pm-

"Thanks for having us!"Mafuyu smiled while holding a squirming Emu.
"I DON'T WANNA LEAVE YET!FIVE MORE MINUTES!"They screamed.Mafuyu started moving towards the exit backwards,but Emu held onto the doorframe.I knew she was persistent, but oh my stars...

"You can visit another time!But we need to work on our project,and you need to work with Mafuyu!"Shii finally intervened.Emu fell silent for a moment,thinking.She puffed her cheeks,making an angry face."Hmph!"Emu huffed.Mafuyu gave us an apologetic smile and carried Emu out of the house.

Shii groaned and shut the door.I sighed in relief.Who knew Emu could be such a handful!"Let's get started,yeah?"Shiho smiled.I nodded,heading into the kitchen with him.

-12:30pm-

I shut the oven door,high-fiving Shiho after."We did it,shii!This is gonna turn out great!"I giggled.Shiho nodded,smiling slightly."Y'know,today's been amazing so far..."He mumbled.I nodded in agreement.Mafuyu and Emu really lightened up our day!I leaned against the counter,listening to Shii talking about a song he was going to write!

-2pm-

Shiho POV:

Me and Shizuku stepped back,admiring our masterpiece.It was a three layer cake,with half being Leo/Need themed,and the other half being More More Jump themed.Shizuku even made little fondant chibi figures of both groups!

I looked at Shizuku,who had a wide smile.I've never seen them this happy in a while,it made me feel good!He looked back at me,grinning."Want to just binge movies wrapped in blankets in our pyjamas for the rest of the day?As a treat for working so hard!"Offered Shizuku.I hummed,thinking.I guess we kind of deserve a nice relaxed afternoon and evening!"Takeout is on me.For lunch and dinner!"I announced,going to change into my pyjamas.I heard Shizuku running up the stairs,giggling.

I might not show it often,but I really appreciate them being here...

We should do things like this more often!

-FIN-
______________________________________________

Author note:I got lazy at the baking part,I was writing this at fucking midnight on a school night,so yeah!1k+ words,haven't hit that milestone in a while!