My best 'friends'~Tsukasa angst?

Plot:idk ngl,emo Tsucaca with some happy parts ig

Pronouns=Emu-They/Them
Tsukasa-They/He
Nene-She/Her
Rui-He/It
Mafuyu-He/Him

Ft.Mafuemu

Requested (kind of) by Boo_kasa
_________________________________________________

Tsukasa POV:

-11am-

"Hey,can you put this equipment backstage?"Said Rui.I nodded,picking the box up.As I walked away,I heard my name suddenly appear in a conversation.I know it's rude to eavesdrop,but if your name is mentioned,its okay,right?I poked my head out through the door,listening to what they're saying.

"Do you honestly think he's not a loud pain in the ass?"Said a voice.It was Nene.I knew she wasn't much of a fan of me,but she didn't have to be so rude and blunt!

"Hey!Don't talk about Kasa like that!"Interjected Emu.They both turned to face them.Emu was walking onto the stage with Mafuyu.I've never seen Emu so upset.I then noticed Mafuyu had went to stand  in the shadows,watching everyone.He was probably making sure everything stayed in check.

"Oh shut up, Emu,you're usless in situations like these!Actually,you're just usless in general!"Nene spoke bitterly.She had become meaner towards Emu as she was upset that they chose Mafuyu over her.Emu's expression saddened.Nene's words must have really hit them hard.

"Gonna cry?Go home and boohoo there,while we consider getting rid of that loud ass fucki-"

"Nene,stop."Rui had finally spoken up.Nene gave him an angry look while Emu ran somewhere,sobbing,with poor Mafuyu chasing them.

-11:05am-

I was still crouched on the floor by the door,listening to all the negative things Nene and Rui were saying about me.

"He's the reason our show audience has been declining..."Commented Nene.

"He's honestly loud and a nightmare to be around..."Said Rui.

I couldn't take it anymore.I stormed out from backstage.Nene and Rui both turned to me with surprised looks on their faces.

"Tsukasa..."Rui started.I shook my head,leaving Phoenix Wonderland as quickly as possible.

-2 days later-
-12:38pm-

"Brother?I haven't seen you eat for two days now...I'm worried about you!"Saki said.This was the second time she bugged me!I sighed,turning to her.

"I'm fine,Saki!Just leave me alone for a bit."I groaned.She gave me a sad look but complied.I sighed,leaning back in my chair.My phone buzzed in my hand repeatedly.I made a fustrated noise and looked at my phone.Rui and Nene were spamming me apology messages.I rolled my eyes,blocking the both of them.They think they can talk shit about me and expect me to forgive them?Pathetic!

-1:23am-

I've spent most of the night texting Emu and Mafuyu in this group chat.I feel that they are my only friends in this cruel world,you know?My phone started getting a sea of notifications.I sighed,unlocking my phone to see what Mafuyu and Emu were talking about.

                          <Silly Billys>

Flamingo:
OMG MAFUFYUA SHUAD AP

Mafu:
I had a stroke figuring out what you just said💀

Flamingo:
ABGEPSHKAVWJSVAVALSKE

                                  FUTURE STAR:
Omfg shut up its 1am
What is even going on-?

Flamingo:
Mafufu being men 😡

Mean*

Mafu:
Yes, I'm so ✨️MEN✨️

Flamingo:
Stop bullying me 😭😭😭😭
He scared me at school and now hes bullying me for it 😔😭

Mafu:
All I did was say 'hello' lmao

😂😂

FUTURE STAR:

Talk about this later,I'm tired.

I sighed,turning off my phone.I dont exactly want to sleep,but I dont want to be awake.It's like some form of loophole.I just hummed a dull song,trying to convince myself to sleep.

-12:32pm-

Finally,it's over.Every day this group of teens come and beat me up for no known reason.Instead of fighting back,I let it happen.Nobodys gonna care anyway.I wiped my bloody nose with the back of my hand.I then shakily got up,holding the probably bleeding front of my head."Ugh.."I sighed.

I brushed some of the pain off and made my way to class.I got some funny looks, but okay,whatever.It's not like I'm gonna die!

-1pm-

I felt more lightheaded than usual,the bleeding must have finally gotten to me, huh?"Tenma?Are you okay?You're bleeding pretty badly.."Said someone.I looked to my left to see Shiraishi looking at me with a worried expression.I nodded,resting my head on my desk.Nobody was really paying attention to me,and I honestly like it that way.An did give me a few worried glances,but thats about it.

-Fin-
____________________________________________

Author note:I had severe writers block when I was in the middle of writing this,I'm sorry 😭😭