Halloween ball~Pt.2

Plot:the afterpart of the ball.I FINALLY DECIDED TO WRITE THIS AFTER A MONTH SO GO READ BACK SO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!

Lots of fluff ig

Ft.Mafuemu and jealous Ena

Requested by:bea_7676(kinda)

Pronouns:
An-She/They
Mizuki-They/Them
Ena-She/Her
Mafuyu-He/They
Emu-He/She/They
______________________

Mizuki Akiyama

-3:15am-

After a while,the dance finally ended.I nervously pulled away from An,blushing lightly.

"So...what now..?"I ask

"Dunno.Food?"An shrugged

I started walking,but paused when I realised An wasn't following.I turned around to see her talking to some blueberry girl.

"An?"I

I nodded eagerly,running over to the buffet,but accidentally ended up stepping on my dress.Fortunately,someone caught me.Well,they got crushed by me.

"Ah,sorry!"I giggled,getting up and holding out a hand for the poor soul I fell onto.

"No worri-MIZUKI?!"The girl gasped,who was indeed Ena.

"Oh...hey,Ena!"I said,giving a weak smile.

I internally sighed,immediately letting go of her hand as soon as she got up.

"You look so pretty..."Ena murmured.

I nodded.I just came here for pizza,man!

"Yeah...excuse me..."I sigh,gently pushing her away.

"Mizuki!Wait!"Ena yelled,grabbing my arm.

I sigh,trying my best to pull away.

"JUST LISTEN!"She screamed.

I flinched.Ena does yell,but not this loud!

"Everything okay here?"Said a voice.

Me and Ena looked up slightly to see An staring back,looking dissatisfied.Ena nodded,realising my arm.I felt a small burning sensation from where she held me,but I thought nothing much of it.

I felt An hug me from behind,and I noticed one of Ena's eyes twitch.Her gaze darted from me to An.And then from An to me.Ena's face had a confused expression,but then shock as the realisation settled in.

"You two..."She mumbled.

I gave a hesitant nod,fidgeting with my gloves.Ena's face turned sour as she looked as if she was going to explode any second now.

"I need to go."She growled,turning and storming away.

I looked up at An,who was glaring at Ena's dissappearing figure.

"Was she always like this?"I asked,turning to face An.

They shrugged,wearing an unfazed expression.The burning feeling in my arm increased,and I let out a shaken exhale.

"Whats up?"An titled her head,taking my hand.

"Just a little,itch!Don't worry!"I giggled.

An's eyes widened,looking as if she witnessed an innocent puppy being kicked to death.

"An?What's wrong?"I murmured,moving slightly closer.

"Nothing,nothing!Let's just enjoy ourselves while the party lasts.....?"An smiled,yet sounding somewhat unenthusiastic.