Karaoke pt.2

Plot:This is just a part 2 of the chapter before!Still platonic(except for the tiny bits of shizumafu😏)

Pronouns:Mizuki-They/them
-Mafuyu-She/Her
-Shizuku-He/Him
______________________________________________

Mizuki POV:

-11:02PM,The car-

We had just gotten into my sisters jeep,sadly leaving the beloved karaoke parlour."Yikes,what a night, everyone!"I chuckled,stretching my arms.Mafuyu turned away from the window to smile in agreement at me.Shizuku, who was sat in between us, was oddly still."Shizu?"Mafuyu asked,poking him in the side of the head.He slumped over, and his head rested on my shoulder."He's already sleeping?"I sighed.I looked at Mafuyu,who seemed to be deep in thought."Get some rest,I'm stopping at the store and gas station on the way home!Get comfortable!"My sister spoke,breaking the silence.

I pulled the hood of Shizuku's hoodie over his head and let out a small giggle.Mafuyu was watching with a blank expression."Come on!Rest your head on Shizuku's lap!He won't mind!"I grinned.She rolled her eyes and rested her head on his chest instead.I put my head atop Shizuku's,wrapping a hand around Mafuyu,letting myself go to sleep.

Mafuyu POV:

-11:25pm-

I wasn't really asleep.I was just listening to Shizuku's heartbeat and Mizuki's snores.The car stopped,Mizuki's sister might be at the first stop.I let out a sigh,frustrated that I'm not able to move,as I'll unintentionally wake them both up.I wasn't able to fall asleep as I kept thinking about what happened when Mizuki left.Does Shizuku really think im pretty?I suddenly felt another arm wrap around me.I froze in my place."I can feel the worry radiating off you,please rest."Whispered a calming voice.It definitely wasn't Mizuki,as they were knocked out cold."Shizuku?"I mumbled."Rest."He repeated.I slightly nodded,relaxing myself and closing my eyes.

-11:48pm-

I was woken to the sound of slow movements,then quite a loud bang.I shot up and saw Mizuki rubbing the top of their head with an expression of pain."What happened?"I said groggily,rubbing my eyes."Oh,Mafuyu!They smacked their head off the ceiling by trying to stand up!"Shizuku chuckled.Mizuki looked at him with an offended expression."D-don't tell her!It's embarrassing!"They squealed,covering their face."And then they cried a tiny bit..."Shizuku mumbled.A loud laugh slipped from my mouth.Mizuki rolled their eyes."Stop bullying me!"They whined,grabbing Shizuku by the arm and tugging it vigorously.

-12:11am,Mizuki's room-

Shizuku POV:

MIZUKI'S ROOM IS SO CUTE!Mizuki's sister got me and Shizuku's stuff from our parents and just brought them up!We decided to take turns to change!Mizuki took the bathroom in their room,Mafuyu went to the downstairs bathroom,so I was left with the upstairs one.

-12:23am-

Mizuki was wearing a plain white nightdress with a pink cardigan,finished with white knee-high socks.They had kept their hair down with some clips to clip the some hair out of their face."How do I look?"They grinned.I gave them a thumbs up.

Not long after,Mafuyu came up.She was wearing a simple white T-shirt and grey sweatpants,also wearing white socks.She was also wearing her hair down with the scrunchie on her wrist.

I felt slightly out of place,as I was wearing an oversized light blue hoodie with lavender shorts underneath,wearing black and blue ankle socks,with my hair tied into a bun with a white bow.

"YOU LOOK SO CUTE!"Mizuki squealed, grabbing me into a hug.Mafuyu chuckled.Mizuki turned to Mafuyu and shook their head."You look so basic..."They sighed.Mafuyu rolled her eyes."Whatever."She said bitterly.

-1:33am-

Mizuki POV:

I stretched.We have been playing Mario Kart most of the night!"Good game,everyone!Even though Shizuku annihilated us,even when he clamied, he wasn't good!"Shizuku let out a light chuckle."I almost won one game!"Mafuyu complained.I rolled my eyes,and Shizuku gave her a small pat on the back."Let's get some sleep!"

We had planned to share my bed.I placed some pillows at the end for Mafuyu and Shizuku to sleep at while I slept at the top of the bed."Night, guys!"I giggled,reaching to turn of the lamp."Night night!"Came Shizuku's tired voice.I heard Mafuyu giggle."Goodnight,you two.."Whispered Mafuyu,as I fell out of consciousness.

Mafuyu POV:

-3:14am-

My sleep was disturbed by the sound of movement somewhere in the bedroom.I lifted my head up to see Shizuku's shadow by the window.I slowly got out of bed,trying not to touch Mizuki's leg,as it would wake them up.I cautiously stepped over to Shizuku and wrapped my arms around his waist,as a hig from behind.I rested my chin atop of his head.

"Why are you up so late?"I asked him.He shrugged,still staring into the dark abyss of a town.We stood in a calming quiet."Let's get some sleep,yeah?"I said tiredly.I made a mini bed out of the blanket and pillows we were playing Mario Kart on.

-3:25am-

Shizuku and I got into the makeshift bed.As I lay down,I sensed someone looking at me.I turned my head to see Shizuku giving me a hopeful look."Oh sure,go on then."I yawned.He rested his head on my chest and wrapped his arms around my waist.I also wrapped my arms around him."Goodnight.."He whispered.I slowly closed my eyes and too fell unconscious.

-9:53am-

Shizuku POV:

"MORNING LOVEBIRDS!"Came a laugh.I lifted my head up slightly,rubbing my eyes.I saw Mizuki's face with a wide smile looking back at me."EEP!"I squealed.Mizuki does look nice, but i dont think you want to be greeted with them smiling into your soul in the morning!"Go away.."Mafuyu groggily groaned,pushing Mizuki away by their face."Come on,pancakes are ready!"They said,sprinting out the room.

-10:15am-

We were all eating in Mizuki's room.We just spent most of the morning chatting and eating."LET'S WATCH SOME ANIME!I WANT YA'LL TO WATCH SPIRITED AWAY!"Mizuki suddenly yelled."Sure,I'll get snacks."Mafuyu smiled,skipping downstairs.She came back with some skittles,chocolates,sourpatch kids, and pockys."Good choices!"I smiled,pressing my fingertips together.

"NOW LET'S WATCH ANIME AND EAT A TON OF JUNK!"Mizuki announced.We all cheered!

-Fin-
________________________________________

Author note:I might not make part 3,but we'll see!Bye-bye! <3