Delivery!~Shizumafu

Plot:Shizuku is Mafuyu's delivery girl >:)

Pronouns:
Shizuku-They/Them
Mafuyu-She/They
______________________

Mafuyu POV:

-12:32pm-

I sighed,leaning back in my chair.I had moved into my own apartment a few weeks ago,and I had ordered some new decorative items.I stared blankly at my laptop screen,head lacking thoughts.I sighed again,getting out of my seat.My package should arrive soon,I should atleast look presentable.

I walked over to my closet,which was opposite my desk,and just grabbed the first things I could find.It was just a light blue hoodie and some sweatpants,nothing too special.I decided to keep my hair down aswell.

I walked over to my bed,flopping down.I stared at the ceiling,head empty yet again.I don't know how long I was laying there,but I then a heard a gentle knock at my front door.

I groaned,rolling out of bed.I dragged myself over to the front door and opened it to reveal a frail looking girl with long light blue hair tied into a ponytail.

They appeared to be a few inches shorter than me,and their uniform was just a white button-up shirt with a navy tie,finished with a black skirt and grey tights.They were also wearing cyan converse.

"Can I help you?"Came my tired voice.

The girls face flushed a light pink as she looked down at the floor.

"Y-Your package,miss!"They mumbled.

They held out a box that I didn't even notice they were holding.

"Oh...um,thanks..uh..."I faltered.

They didn't seem to be the usual delivery person I got for two days straight,so I wasn't familiar with this rather pretty girl.

"I...it's Shizuku..!"They said quietly.

Shizuku,huh?A beautiful name to compliment their beautiful face.I took the box out of Shizuku's hands,smiling.

"Thanks,Shizu!"I hummed,going to close the door.

"W-wait!"They called out.

"Hm?"I smiled.

"What's...your name..?"Shizuku enquired.

"Mafuyu!It was nice meeting you,Shizuku!"I gave a small wave.

Shizuku nodded and waved back,quickly walking away.I felt my smile widen as I watched the small figure rapidly retreat.

I walked back inside and shut my door,still smiling.I leaned against my door,sinking to the floor.My face felt unbelievably hot as I couldn't stop thinking about that sweet girl!

"Shizuku,huh?"I whispered to myself.

-Two days later,9:34am-

I let out a sigh of relief.I finally finished my collage assignment that's due tomorrow after so many hours of what seemed to be endless researching!I yawned,stretching my arms.

Mizuki wanted to meet up at a café today,but had never told me why.I guess it would cheer me up,as it's Sunday.Mail isn't delivered on Sundays,so that means I couldn't see Shizuku today!

I decided to get something to eat,as I hadn't gotten breakfast yet.I left my desk chair and exited my bedroom,heading over to my kitchen.

"What treats do I have today..."I sarcastically spoke.

I opened my cabinet to be greeted with...nothing!Well,besides a small box of pancake batter.I guess I could use that.

-9:53am-