Lake Walk~Minoharu

Plot:Haruka and Minori have a walk by/in a lake.

Pronouns:Haruka=She/Her
Minori=He/They
______________________________________________

Minori POV:

-Saturday,12:02pm,Haruka's House-

I was currently resting my head on Harukas lap,we haven't done any MMJ shows as we were currently experiencing a heatwave.Suddenly,a smart idea popped into my head!"Hey Haruka?"I asked calmly.She hummed and looked down at me."Can we go out somewhere?I know a place where I've been wanting to go to for ages!Pleaaaaase!"She chuckled and nodded."Get ready then!"She slowly got up and left to put her shoes on,I followed suit.

-Saturday,12:32pm,?????-

"How much longer?My feet are killing me!"Complained Haruka.Its only been half an hour, and she's already tired?!We were walking through the centre of a small forest,and I had come to a halt.Haruka had bumped into me."Don't just suddenly stop without a warning!"She scolded.I nervously scratched the back of my neck."Sorry!"I mumbled."But we're here!Look!"I said, pointing at the lake that ran through the centre to the end of this mini forest.

Haruka POV:

-Saturday,12:36pm,????-

Minori stood in front of the lake,slipping off his shoes and leaving their socks in them."Do the same with yours!Trust me,I'll show you why later!"Minori pressed his fingertips together.I mimiced what he did,the wet grass feeling odd against my bare feet."Urgh."I let out a sound of disgust.They just giggled at me.

"It's not funny!My feet are dirty!"I guess the heat is making me more prone to being annoyed.Minori just dragged me into the lake. I didn't even notice him standing in it!"AGH!"I groaned,losing footing and plunging into the freezing water. What a drastic change of temperature."OH MY GOD!ARE YOU OKAY?!"Minori squeaked,pulling my now wet clothed self out of the water.I brushed some soggy hair out of my face and nodded."Why are you so hyper?"I crossed my arms."Hey!At least you're not gonna be too hot anymore!"He completely brushed off my question!

-Saturday,12:42pm,the lake-

Minori and I had carried our shoes to the centre of the lake,where it was like a giant puddle in a perfect circle!We were now knee-deep into the water,I look at Minori who was digging through their pockets."What you lookin for?"I stumbled over to him."I wanna take pictures,so I'm trying to find my phone!"He giggled,finally pulling out their phone."Say cheese!"He grinned.

Minori POV:

-Saturday,2:54pm,Main street-

"I'll see ya later!"I said to Minori,turning away."See you at our next show!"He called after me.I gasped.OUR NEXT SHOW?!WHATS THE THEME?WHY DIDN'T HE TELL ME?As soon as I turned back Minori had left.I sighed,Ill text him about it later.I continued my walk,humming IDSmile.Yet,I had this nagging feeling of someone watching me...

-Fin-
_____________________________________________

Author note:Took a while to write as i couldn't think of a storyline!I might take a 1-2 day break from writing,who knows!See ya'll!