Alien!Alien!♡Mafuemu

Plot:Alien mafu⁉️

Requested by:N/A

Pronouns:
Mafuyu-They/Them
Emu-She/He

♡♡
♡♡♡
♡♡♡♡
________________________

Emu Otori

-12:03am-

"Emu!Ya finally made it!"My aunt grinned.

I ran into her arms,giggling.It was the summer holidays,and I was staying on the farm with my aunt and uncle!My family drove off,not even saying goodbye!

But that's okay!

"I'll carry yo' stuff to yo' room,kiddo!"My uncle smiled.

I nodded,heading inside with my aunt.Running into the living room,I dived into the couch,enjoying the warmth of the fireplace.

"Did ya eat anythin' before ya got 'ere?"

I shook my head,and my aunt nodded.

"I'll sort ya' some grub!"

"Wondahoi!Thank you~!"

I giggled to myself,turning to watch the tv.There wasn't much on,just boring old people stuff.The sound of someone descending the stairs sounded,and I sat up.

"Go an' unpack yo' stuff!"

"Alrighty!Thanks!"

I ran up the staircase,humming.I entered my room,smiling widely at the familiar space.Looking over at my desk,I saw that my vanilla scented candles were sill there.Yippee!

Walking over to my suitcase,I took a weeks worth of clothes out,storing them into my closet.

-12:22am-

I had finally finished decorating my room.I had even squashed all my plushies onto my bed!

Taking out my pink Taiyaki themed pyjama shirt and shorts,I changed into them.I tied my hair into pigtails,flopping onto my bed.

"EM!COME GET YO' FOOD!"Came aunt's yell.

"COMING!"I yelled.

Exiting my room,I turned off my light and walked down the stairs.The kitchen was nice and toasty.I inhaled the smell of cinnamon,taking a seat at the table.

A slice of apple pie was placed in front of me with a small cup of hot chocolate.I looked at my aunt and uncle,smiling at both of them.
I picked up a fork,beginning to eat my slice of pie.

-3:45am-

I woke up,smiling.I did this every year since I was little,waking up to walk in the fields.

I slipped out of bed,opened the drawer of my nightstand,and grabbed my flashlight.I flicked the switch a few times.

There's still enough battery.

Good.

I pulled on some white socks,grabbed my phone,and left my bedroom.Looking left and right to make sure nobody was coming,I snuck out of my room,running down the stairs.

I grabbed my rain jacket and boots,placing my phone in my pocket.Alrighty,I'm ready!I rested my hand on the doorhandle,making sure there was nobody coming.Opening the door I stepped outside,shutting the door behind me.

I walked off the porch,almost slipping on the mud.I held my arms out,trying to keep myself ballanced.

Okay,lets go.

I waddled through the mud,eventually making it to the wheat field.

The outside felt strangely eerie...and I smelt something...burning?I slowly walked over,feeling my breath increase.I couldn't see much except a bit of smoke.

Then,a pair of glowing purple eyes appeared out of nowhere.I felt my heart basically jump out of my chest.

Wasting no more time,I spun back around,running as fast as I physically could.

I heard the...the...things...footsteps running behind me.Ive never seen it before!Where is it even from?!

I felt my foot sink into the mud,and I fell forward.

"Crap!"I murmured,desperately trying to pull my leg out of the mud.As soon as I managed to slip it out,I stumbled back up,sparing time took look at myself.

Mud was smeared on the side of my leg and front of my jacket.Well,luckily,my coat was covering my pyjamas.

Well,at least I'm not being chased anymore.I sighed,brushing off my jacket and running back inside.

-4:01am-

I managed to wash the dirt off my leg and jacket,sighing.Thats enough outdoors for tonight.Im going to bed.

I walked up to my room,returning to bed.

Mafuyu Asahina

-4:11am-

I poked my head through the girls' window,confused.Whats that on the...uh...table?

I climbed through,sneaking across her room.I picked up the device,staring intently at it.Theres buttons on the side...

I pressed one of the buttons,and bright light clouded my eyes.I flinched,returning it back into its original spot.

I looked down at the pink girl,sitting down.I furrowed my brows,taking her face into my hands.

I caressed her...um...what do humans refer to them as again?Ah,yes...cheeks!

She had small dots on their face.I leaned in closer,examining him closely.I didn't know people could so pretty...

Suddenly,the pink being's eyes opened.We stared at each other,completely silent.

"Who...?"

"Um..."I looked around the girls room,looking for anything to use as a name.I saw a...uh...paper book propped up on a shelf,and I saw the name "Mafuyu" written in a small corner.

"Mafuyu..?"I murmured.

"Oh...cool.I'm...Emu!"

I nodded.Emu reached out for me,taking my face into his.

"Wow...your face is so...squishy and soft..."Emu smiled.

I've never had someone mess with my face before.I didn't mind,they're an exception...

"Wait...Are you the person who followed me earlier..?"

I nodded,smiling lightly.

-10:21am-

I opened my eyes,yawning.Oh...I'm in bed with Emu?She was still snuggling into me,and I didn't want to disturb him.

Maybe I might stay here...

I could learn a thing or two from "Emu"...

-END-
__________

Word count:914

Author note:YIPEEE....I was becoming unmotivated halfway through.

I need to do my maths and woodwork homework now😔