Jit trippin

So basically, there's this person advertising their LGBTQ+ app on everyones book,I had deleted the comment as it was on my first Shizumafu oneshot.

I don't exactly wish for my book's comments to be an advertisement board for anyone,no matter their skin,race,gender,etc.

I'm just telling you,because if you have any books based around LGBTQ,this person may ambush your books chapter comment sections.Please just ignore the comment or reply on the comment or their message board if you are not interested.

If they happen to keep spamming your book,delete the comments if you wish not to have advertisements in the comment section.

I just want to add that I'm not saying this because I am against LGBTQ,which I'm not.I am part of the LGBTQ+,and this books existence says that I'm clearly not against anyone for being gay,lesbian,trans ect.Just letting you know and be aware this may happen,as I've message the user on their message board,and so have many writers.

The user is 'markos703' so please look out for them in the comments of my books and let me know,or be aware for their user in your own books.I cannot find their user,their account may have been removed by Wattpad.

Thank you.

(Thursday 13th July 2023)