Homework~Mizuena skit!

To celebrate having #1 rank in Mizuena,hooray!
Idk what this even is
____________________________________________
Mizuki POV:

"ENNNNNAAAA!PLEASE!HELP!"I whined over the phone.I was stuck on a question Ena deems 'easy'."Mizuki,we've been over this. Maths is SUPER easy!"She scolded.We've only dated for a week, and I'm already being scolded!Stupid!"JUST FRIGGUN HELP ME,OR ILL START DROPPING F BOMBS!"I threatened."Ugh fine"She grumbled.

-Small timeskip-

Me and Ena have been video calling for half an hour now,she's a genius when it comes to maths!"You owe me something for doing this shit."She suddenly spoke."I don't have any money on me right now..."I said,nervously fumbling with my fingers."I don't want money,you just owe me a....kiss!"She smiled.I felt my face turn slightly red."Yeah, ok..."I mumble.

"Last question,Mizu!Whats 6 x 3?"She grinned."I DONT KNOW?!"The panic button inside my head has officially been pressed.I felt like i was gonna have a heart attack!"IF AN HAD 6 x 3 BOXES OF CHOCOLATE, HOW MANY BOXES OF CHOCOLATE WOULD SHE HAVE?!"I knew Ena had officially snapped."I DONT KNOW?!?!"

"ITS NOT THAT HARD,MIZU!"She yelled.I wanted to curl up and cry out of stress, but i knew i couldn't."IS IT 15?!"I heard Ena gasp.Did i finally get the answer?"NO, YOU IDIOT!"

-Fin-

Author note:Short chapter,sorry!I'm really busy with schoolwork right now!