chapter 4

Above is Rosie, but just imagine her with freckles because freckles are pretty. Also, she only wore that shirt once.

-                                          

   Malfoy's point of view

Another year of Hogwarts, and Potter, and that stupid mudblood Ross or whatever her name is. Walking through the corridor of the train, I passed by booths and booths of ignorant Griffindors like Potter. 

The train started moving, hitting a rough patch of whatever the hell is on the tracks every few seconds. It was ruining my walk. 

The train suddenly jolted forward, an I was thrown into a booth. I landed hardly on a hard pillow or something. I opened my eyes, which were squeezed shut slowly. And glaring down at me was a girl who looked extremely familiar. She was carrying me in her arms. Her hair was bright pink and blue at the tips, her eyes where the prettiest color green and she was wearing a load of crappy muggle clothes. 

"Get your head off my boobs."She demanded, glaring at me like I was the reason she was hated by everyone.

"Get your filthy hands off of me,"I said, feeling my cheeks warm. 

"You're the one who face-planted onto my boobs!"she replied.

She let go of me and I fell down on the hard train floor.

"My father will hear about this!"I shouted, trying to stand up but failing miserably. "Help me, you useless brat!"I said to her.

"No."She glared at me. Again.

She looked a bit familiar. Actually a lot familiar. Her her was wild and messy, and she gave off hipster hippie vibes, but she had the same face of Ross, but just prettier and with freckles I never noticed. Only she isn't pretty, because she's Ross, and Ross is a weak filthy mudblood.

"Ross,"I said, how people who hate other people greet the people they hate.

"It's Rosie, Rosie Skarr."

With that, she stepped on my arm (hard) and left the booth.