chapter 10

Rosies point of view

There is something really weird going on with Draco Malfoy.

He brought me flowers. Of all people, Draco Malfoy brought me flowers. I really don't get why. The thing is, it genuinely seemed like he didn't know I was allergic to them. I really don't get it. He's brought me flowers for the past two weeks. 

He thinks that if he brings me three flowers everyday, and then says sorry, then I'll forgive him. He's an ass. So no, I'm not forgiving him. He can give me all the flowers he wants for all I care. All the flowers go in a vase in my dorm, and Pansy, who usually ignores me, sometimes steals a few. I don't care. They're probably poisoned anyway.

There's this whole Goblet of Fire thing. Both Cedric and Harry both got in, but Harry got put in by Voldermort or something. At least that's what he said.

I'm going in a dress I had stolen from my mother back at home. She loves her dresses, and I took my favorite one, pink and flowy, and the color matches my hair perfectly. I got asked by about seven boys to go,(Cedric too, but I know for a fact that there's a shortage of girls due to the tendency of more boy sperms)but I'm going alone.

I thought all this as I walked to defense against the dark arts, where Draco had brought me three flowers. A rose, a lily, and a daisy. I had gotten there late, so I sat next to him only because the only seat left was next to Crabbe.

"I brought you flowers."Draco said.

I took them.

He cleared his throat."You look nice."

I looked at him funny. Then at my flowers. He had somehow found a way to make them not have pollen or something.

As I carefully placed the flowers into my bag, I looked at him out of the corner of my eye. He was staring at me. I really don't get why he was staring at me. He did that a lot, but I never told him to stop. I guess there is a first time for everything.

"Stop staring at me."

"Right, sorry."He said.