Chapter 13 - Holiday

Jared was on holiday with his family, and he was having a great time. They were staying in a villa by the beach, and he spent most of his days swimming, building sandcastles, and exploring the nearby town.

One day, his family decided to take a boat trip to a nearby island. Jared was excited - he had never been on a boat before.

The boat was big and white, with a red sail. Jared watched as the sailors hoisted the sail and the boat started to move. He felt a rush of excitement as the wind blew through his hair.

As they sailed towards the island, Jared looked out at the sea. He could see fish swimming in the water, and seagulls flying overhead. He felt like he was in a movie.

When they arrived at the island, Jared was amazed. It was like nothing he had ever seen before. The sand was white and soft, and the water was crystal clear. There were palm trees swaying in the breeze, and colorful fish swimming in the shallows.

Jared ran down to the water's edge and splashed around in the waves. He felt like he was in paradise. He collected shells and built sandcastles, and even tried snorkeling for the first time.

As the day went on, Jared's family set up a picnic on the beach. They had sandwiches, fruit, and cold drinks. Jared ate until he was full, and then lay down on a beach towel to rest.

He watched as his family played games on the beach, and as other families arrived on boats. He felt like he was part of a big adventure.

As the sun started to set, Jared's family packed up their things and got back on the boat. Jared felt a sense of sadness - he didn't want the day to end.

As they sailed back to the villa, Jared looked out at the sea. He felt like he had experienced something truly special. He would never forget his holiday on the island.