Chapter 39 - girlfriend

Jared had never been one to go out of his way to pursue romantic relationships. He was content with his friends and his hobbies, and he didn't feel like he needed a girlfriend to be happy.

But that all changed when he met Sarah. She was smart, funny, and beautiful, and Jared found himself drawn to her in a way that he had never experienced before.

At first, Jared was hesitant to make a move. He didn't want to risk ruining their friendship, and he wasn't sure if Sarah felt the same way about him.

But as they spent more time together, Jared started to realize that he couldn't ignore his feelings any longer. He found himself thinking about Sarah all the time, imagining what it would be like to hold her hand, to kiss her.

One day, Jared mustered up the courage to ask Sarah out on a date. He was nervous, his heart pounding in his chest as he waited for her response.

To his relief, Sarah said yes, and they made plans to go out that weekend. Jared spent the next few days agonizing over what to wear and where to take her, determined to make the date perfect.

When the day finally arrived, Jared was a bundle of nerves. He picked Sarah up in his car, his hands shaking as he opened the door for her.

But as they drove to the restaurant, Jared started to relax. He found that he was able to be himself around Sarah, to let his guard down and just enjoy the moment.

As the night went on, Jared and Sarah talked and laughed, getting to know each other in a way that they never had before. And when the night finally came to an end, Jared knew that he had found something special.

From that day on, Jared and Sarah were inseparable. They spent every moment they could together, exploring the world and making memories that would last a lifetime. And Jared knew that he had finally found the missing piece that he had been searching for all along.