Chapter 23 - feeling down

Jared sat on the bus, feeling upset and alone. He had just had a fight with his best friend, and he didn't know what to do. He felt like he had lost his closest companion, and he didn't know how to fix things.

As the bus drove down the street, Jared stared out the window, lost in thought. He watched as the buildings and people passed by, feeling like he was in a different world. He felt like he was alone in his sadness, like nobody else could understand how he was feeling.

The bus stopped at a red light, and Jared saw a group of kids playing in the park across the street. They were laughing and running around, having fun together. Jared felt a pang of jealousy and sadness. He wished that he could be part of that group, that he could forget about his problems and just have fun.

The bus started moving again, and Jared felt a tear roll down his cheek. He wiped it away quickly, hoping that nobody had noticed. He didn't want anyone to see him crying, to see how vulnerable he was feeling.

As the bus pulled up to his stop, Jared gathered his things and got off. He walked slowly down the street, feeling lost and alone. He didn't know where to go or what to do. He felt like his world had turned upside down, and he didn't know how to fix it.

Jared knew that he needed to talk to his friend, to try to work things out. But he didn't know how to start the conversation, how to make things right. He felt like he had messed up, like he had done something wrong.

Jared walked home slowly, lost in thought. He knew that he needed to find a way to fix things with his friend, to make things right. But he didn't know how to do it. He felt like he was stuck in a bad dream, unable to wake up.