Chapter 22 - 11th Birthday

Jared woke up on his 11th birthday feeling excited and happy. He knew that today was going to be a special day, full of surprises and fun. He got dressed quickly and ran downstairs to find his parents waiting for him with a big smile on their faces.

"Happy birthday, Jared!" they said, hugging him tightly.

"Thanks, Mom and Dad!" Jared replied, grinning from ear to ear.

They sat down together for breakfast, enjoying pancakes with whipped cream and strawberries. Jared's parents gave him a few small presents, including a new book and a set of markers. Jared loved drawing and coloring, and he couldn't wait to try them out.

After breakfast, Jared's parents told him that they had a surprise for him. They led him outside to the backyard, where they had set up a small carnival. There was a bouncy castle, a popcorn machine, and a cotton candy stand. Jared's eyes lit up with excitement.

"Wow, this is amazing!" he exclaimed, running over to the bouncy castle.

He spent the next few hours playing games, eating popcorn and cotton candy, and bouncing around in the castle. He invited a few friends from school to come over and join in the fun. They played tag and hide-and-seek, and they even had a water balloon fight.

As the sun began to set, Jared's parents brought out a cake with 11 candles on it. They sang "Happy Birthday" and Jared made a wish before blowing out the candles. They cut the cake and ate it together, enjoying the sweet taste of frosting and cake.

Jared felt so happy and loved on his 11th birthday. He knew that his parents had put a lot of effort into making it a special day for him, and he was grateful for that. He hugged his parents tightly, feeling grateful for their love and support. He knew that he was lucky to have such a wonderful family.