Authors note

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my book about autism. I wanted to take a moment to express my deep gratitude for your willingness to learn more about this condition and to explore the effects that it can have on individuals and their families.

As someone who has been personally impacted by autism, I know how difficult it can be to navigate the challenges that come with this diagnosis. It can be isolating, frustrating, and overwhelming, and it can sometimes feel like no one really understands what you're going through.

That's why I wanted to write this book - to help shed some light on the experiences of those with autism and to show that there is hope and support available for those who need it. I wanted to share the story for people who have been impacted by autism, in the hopes that it might help others to feel less alone and more understood.

So again, thank you so much for reading my book. Your support means the world to me, and I hope that it has helped to broaden your understanding of autism and the ways in which it can affect individuals and their families. If you have any questions or would like to learn more, please don't hesitate to reach out. I'm always here to help in any way that I can.