Chapter 37 - 1st concert

Jared had been looking forward to his first concert for weeks. He had been a fan of the band for years and knew all of their songs by heart. As he walked into the venue, he could feel the excitement building inside of him.

The opening act had just started playing, and Jared was already on his feet, swaying to the music. He was surrounded by a sea of people, all of them singing along and dancing to the beat.

When the main act finally took the stage, Jared could hardly contain his excitement. The lights went down, and the crowd erupted into cheers. The band started playing, and Jared felt like he was in a dream.

For the next few hours, Jared was lost in the music. He sang along to every song, his voice hoarse from screaming. He danced and jumped around, his heart pounding in his chest.

As the concert came to a close, Jared felt a sense of sadness wash over him. He didn't want it to end. But as the band left the stage, he knew that he had just experienced something truly special.

As Jared made his way out of the venue, he felt like he was walking on air. He couldn't stop talking about the concert, reliving every moment in his head. He knew that he would never forget his first concert.

From that day on, Jared was hooked. He went to as many concerts as he could, always eager to experience the thrill of live music. And he knew that no matter how many concerts he went to, he would always remember the magic of his first one.