Twenty-Six: Rid

"He's with him right now," Jimin spoke into the phone

It was past 11 in the evening and Jimin could hear the faint blare of siren in the distance; Fire? Ambulance? He couldn't guess but he hated the sound and wished he could block it out or move away to where it was more bearable.

But he couldn't. He was stuck on the balcony in the cold, eerie night, answering a call he couldn't afford for anyone else to hear, especially not Namjoon who was in the living room, watching an old Indian movie.

From the other end of the phone, he could hear the man chuckle but not from amusement. It was bitter and laced with a hint of disbelief. "With the child?"

"Yes," Jimin answered. "With Jin."

"Does he suspect anything?" The man asked. "Like the fact that you're betraying him and secretly still working for me?"

Jimin's teeth gritted. Fucking Bastard. He wanted to pluck each of the man's tooth with a pair of pliers, slowly and mercilessly. "No, he doesn't know."

"Good. Jungkook was always very intuitive and smart, it was one of the reasons I fell in love with him, besides how good he is in bed," He teased. "I thought by now, he'd have caught on, especially how his boyfriend's father died the same day you showed up. He's losing his charm being far away from me."

Jimin ran his hands through his hair crazily.

"Anyways, on to the next thing. His mother."

"His mother?" Jimin asked, raising his head to glare in the distance as if the man was standing right there at the end. "You never said anything about his mother."

"Well, now I'm saying something about her. I want her gone. Get rid of her."

"This kid-" Jimin started to say. His blood boiled and his hair rose at the tip of his skin all over his body. "Jungkook's the one who hurt you. He's the one who left and stole your diamonds. Shouldn't we punish him alone?"

There was a deafening silence on the other end and Jimin know it was practically the calm before the storm. "I will hurt him. I will hurt him so bad that he'd beg me to kill him. This is just a start. I'll slowly pluck away everyone that matters to his baby lover, then I'll kill him, and I'll make Jungkook watch as he struggles for his life until he finally loses. Then I'll make him watch his body rot and become maggot food because Jungkook deserves it. He deserves to suffer like I did."

King was a sick sociopath. Jimin had known all along but this just confirmed it. His soul was fucked up and his heart was as black as charcoal. There was no redeeming for him.

"Kill his mother, Jimin," King said. "Or I kill yours."

When the call ended, Jimin buried his face in his hands, biting hard on his lip to not satisfy the dying urge to shout into the night.

FUCK KING!

FUCK JUNGKOOK!

FUCK ALL OF IT!