Thirty: 48 Hours

"Was Jungkook at the house when you left?" I asked, taking a sip from my second cup of Iced Americano

Namjoon's secret special hangout spot had turned out to be an overly fancy, extravagantly equipped Arcade. It had state-of-the-art computers with games even top gamers were yet to hear of.

It belonged to a business partner of Namjoon's father and the man had given Namjoon free passage for life, plus he could invite as many of his friends as possible.

It wasn't what I had been expecting but after an adrenaline-boosting car race and a few rounds of Call of Duty simulation games, I was feeling so much better and figured it was exactly what I needed.

"He wasn't," Namjoon said, flopping backwards on the cloud rug next to where I was sitting, panting from playing three rounds of life simulation of Temple Run. "Actually, I haven't seen him since he got back from your place yesterday morning."

I looked down at him, trying to piece together what he was saying. "What do you mean?"

"I mean," he took a few deep breaths. "He got back, went upstairs, came back down half an hour later and left the house. He didn't come back after that."

And his number wasn't going through. At first, I had been able to call and he wasn't picking up, but since that morning Jungkook's line had been unavailable.

"What about Jimin?"

"He was there when I left. He looked really grumpy after Jungkook left. I think they got into an argument."

"Over what?"

Namjoon shrugged. "I'm not sure, but after Jungkook went upstairs, Jimin followed him and I could hear them yelling at each other for about five minutes before Jimin came downstairs."

Now, I was very worried. If Jungkook and Jimin had gotten into a fight then I could understand that Jungkook might be upset. But Jungkook would never ignore my calls, because of that, especially not during this period.

Something was not right.

"I can't get through to Jungkook," I stated, fetching my phone from my pocket. I tried Jungkook's number again, but got the same disappointing result of unavailability. "How bad was the fight?"

"I don't know. But they were pretty angry. Jimin was moody all day after Jungkook left and barely said anything to me. He stayed on the balcony and didn't even come in to eat."

That bad? I felt uneasy at that point. I had to figure out what was happening and where the hell Jungkook was. "I have to go," I told Namjoon, getting to my feet.

"Go where? I just said Jungkook wasn't at the house."

Shaking my head, I said, "I need to talk to Jimin. Maybe he knows where Jungkook is. Apparently, he's the last person I know that spoke to Jungkook before he disappeared."