Prologue

Most people know and love the world famous band, Black Veil Brides

Most people know and love the world famous band, Black Veil Brides. Especially the lead front man, Andy Biersack.
And why wouldn't they? Andy is beautiful and amazingly talented. As is the entire band, but there is just something about Andy.
Those eyes, pherhaps.
Those sparkling blue eyes.

And many bigger fans may know Andy's ex-girlfriend, Scout Taylor, as well as the song "The Mortician's Daughter". Many think that the song was written for Scout, which was partially true. But then again, untrue.

I know for a fact that nobody knows about me, other than Andy. And this is my story. My way of breaking out of my shell, being heard out. Because all my life, I had been shut away from the outside world. I had my entire being taken away from me — as if I were a bird stripped from its wings. Due to unprecedented events that took place when I was 15, it left me unable to make my own choices in life or do my own things. I've never told a soul about Andy and I's story, not by choice, more so by nature. I simply couldn't, for the longest time. When he left me, all of me was taken with him. It left my mind bare from even his voice or his touch. But they haven't and will not remain that way.

So I'm just gonna come out and say it.

My name is Skylar Dawn Kilgour.
Andy and I have been best friends since I was 14 years old. I met him when I first moved to Ohio. I was a scared little freshman, not knowing anybody from around here. Andy was originally my brother, Chance's friend — and that may ring a bell.

ChanceandAndy. Most BVB fans would know what that is. A youtube channel Chance and Andy made when they were 16.
I was never in their videos. I mostly just held the camera or helped editing. They wanted me to be in them, though. But at the time, I was going through body and appearance issues, hence why I never showed myself to them.

But as Andy grew more popular by his band, which lead to him eventually moving to Kentucky. It crushed me, changing my life forever.

But our time together was great while it lasted. I honestly can say that I loved Andy. With all my heart. Even when I knew it was wrong, my love for him was infinite.

And it still is.