Chapter Three || My Saviour

I was woken up by the dreadful ear piercing sound of my alarm clock blaring the song,  "Mr

I was woken up by the dreadful ear piercing sound of my alarm clock blaring the song,  "Mr. Highways Thinking About The End Again" by A Day To Remember, which was one of my favorite bands. The song may be amazing, but I was in no mood to deal with people and teachers or anything.

I rolled out of bed, half asleep. My body hit the floor and I let out a loud groan in pain. I pushed my body up and back to my feet, making my way to my closet. I threw open my closet doors. I searched around my forest of clothes until I actually found an outfit that was at least decent.

A Beatles T-shirt,
A blue and black flannel,
Black skinny jeans with rips at the knees,
And my pair of black converse.

I stripped out of my night clothes, which consisted of a black tank top and gray night shorts, and threw on the clothing I picked out for today. Once I had it on, I took a look in a mirror to overview myself. I shrugged my shoulders, it is what it is. Honestly, I don't think highly of myself but I can't change the way I look. I just have told deal with it.

I sprinted down the stairs, only to see my brother in the kitchen with a cup of coffee. I raised an eyebrow, confused as to why he was up so early. Usually, it is me who gets up way before him. As he took a sip of his drink, he looked to me and then sat the mug down on the table.

"About time you woke up.", he said as he tried hiding a smirk. I looked up at the clock which was hung up on the wall above me. 6:30. I have to be at school at 7:00. Hatred filled my eyes as I realized what had happened.

"You did not...", I growled, turning back to Chance.

"Oh, but I did.", he smirked evilly. I knew that he was the one who changed my alarm. And with that, I lunged towards him, about ready to rip his head off of his neck. But he was quick and got out of the way before I could even graze his skin. I chased him throughout the whole house.

"I'm gonna kill you!", I screamed at him as I chased him. He didn't seem intimidated, he just laughed and kept running. Circles and circles around the whole house. Until he sprinted up the stairs, threw open the bathroom door and locked it. I threw myself against the door.

"C'mon, Chance. I need to do my hair and makeup!", I wined, hoping that he would open the door.

"No can do, sister. We don't have time for that!", he chuckled from inside the bathroom. I groaned and rolled my eyes. "Whatever.", I mumbled under my breath. I didn't even care anymore. I slumped all the way down the stairs, out the door and to the car. Chance followed back soon enough and hopped into the drivers seat.

He put the key into the ignition and turned it, the car starting and he pulling out of the drive way. He then started to drive, making his way to the school. The whole car ride with him was silent. I couldn't believe that he would do that. I rely so much on my makeup, and for him to completely humiliate me and make me show my flaws to the whole school is so not cool of him.