'The lost and found'

Killer POV:

I come back to where the other were, to see them gone, ummm. Well maybe boss already left with them, who knows? I'm not going to lie...  but I'm a bit worried. Where the hell are they, what if boss is in trouble, looks like I'm going on a little treasure hunt, just this time I'm not looking for treasure...

Nightmare POV:

I'm just standing here now, with y/n behind me, things weren't supposed to turn out like this..... when could this have gone wrong? Maybe I shouldn't have left with y/n, then maybe I could've still saved them.... wherever they are. I look back at dream, I have a very strong feeling that this idiot has them somewhere. "WHERE ARE THEY!!??" At that moment, my petty brother looks at me and stops smiling, "Wait, what are you talking about?" He looks confused. NO, I'm not falling for his stupendous tricks again! " Oh yes you do know what I'm talking about..." he still looks confused and shakes his head, trying to signify that he really doesn't know what the hell im talking about. I just look at him. "Well by any chance do you know where my henchmen are at?" I ask, still watching and observing every move he takes " No, nightmare, I don't know where they are...." " I honestly thought that you knew yourself!"

Wait what? He doesn't have them.... then who the hell does. Y/n is holding me at this point, I can feel she's not scared for some bizarre reason, she's more worried and- I'm deciding to not think about that..... I don't like the fact that she's touching me either, but I'll let it slide, after all I didn't mention in the rules earlier that she wasn't allowed to touch me. So as I said, I'll let it slide this one time. I then decide to leave with y/n. Welp. This is going to take a while.....

We get back to the castle.y/n looks even more confused than she did before. I just look at her. " what about the others?" " They'll find their way..... hopefully." She just looks at me. She's just purely clueless, I can simply feel it. We both walk inside and sit down. "We need to figure out a plan.." Y/n just looks at me and nods her head, I'm going to say this right now... there is something up with this girl. And I don't think she's going to want to tell me. You know, maybe later. The door to the kitchen bursts open, me and y/n both spin our heads around to see killer, confused, worried and angry. I stand up quickly. "Where are the others?!" I'm a bit stressed out. I've never had them disappear like this, and for so long as well. "I-I don't know boss!"  He looks just as worried as I am. I clench my teeth. These idiots really outdid themselves this time....

Y/n POV:

Now I'm here by a table, hella worried and confused about everything. All I know pretty much is that everyone except for me, nightmare and killer have vanished somewhere and a that all three of us are worried. Geez. THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR A MENTAL BREAKDOWN ME!! Or maybe I do, I just need to do it alone. People knowing about my personal insecurities and life problems wouldn't exactly be a good thing I'd say. 

I stand up, nightmare and killer just stare at me while I run out of the kitchen. I don't care what they think at this point. I'm about to break. I'm not crying but I nearly am. Honestly, being alive is difficult on its own without all its troubles. I run into some kind of room and lock the door behind me. I then collapse onto my knees. These type of things happen every one or two days. It's something I'm used to yet it's still mentally painful every time. I really do hope no one followed me. Well being here might help it. At least I'm not being ignored anymore. That's a good thing ain't it? I stand up. I'm starting to get over it. That's when I realise that in front of me is a big staircase. Similar to the ones leading to the dungeons. I hesitantly walk down the steps, not fully recovered from the mental breakdown. I hear banging on the door. Welp it's time to hurry up and go down into the darkness! After a couple minutes of walking down. I finally hit solid ground. I feel for a light switch. Yess! I found it and switched the lights on. What I saw next mid scared me. I ran over. Dust, horror and cross were laying on the floor. I looked around, I couldn't see the walls of the place. It seemed never ending. I hear nightmare and killer run down the stairs. They stop in their tracks when they see the scene. " what happened to them!?" I look at him for a second. "I-I don't know." "Maybe they are just resting and there is nothing wrong with them." Nightmare looks at me. "Let's hope so..." the three of us decide on each taking one of them to carry back up. But, how did they get there, and why couldn't they just get out? 

We walk back to the kitchen and put the three of them down on chairs. " I'm not gonna lie, they do look like their sleeping..." then killer stands up and goes over to all three of them and starts shaking the life out of them. That honestly reminds me of when killer first woke me up. I cringe about it. All of them just wake up, surprised. They look at each other, before looking at us. " what happened?" Cross looks over at dust. " I think someone drugged us and put us in that location...." " Also Killer, Where Did You Go?" " Yeah, you just disappeared...." " Heh, don't worry about that guys, and no I didn't see it happen.... I wish I did" Cross and Horror both give killer a side eye. I couldn't help but snigger for a moment. Cross then looks over at me. " Also y/n, why does it look like you just cried?" That's when everyone's eyes shot at me. " oh yeah, y/n, I wanted to finish that talk with you real quick." I nod my head. " we'll talk about this situation later boys."  Everyone nods their head as  me and nightmare leave. This was going to be fun, heh....

That is all!

I hope you guys enjoyed it

Again sorry for making the previous chapter a bit shorter :P

RIP my free time after school 🥲

Words:1118