'A Choice'

Hi! Im very very sorry that you guys have had to wait for like a week for this chapter so MY APOLOGIES! I really havent had the time to write this and I'm fact I'm literally barely squeezing this in to my busy life so yeah! If you haven't waited 7 days for this chapter then good for you! You didn't have to wait 7 days! Well...... nothing else except that we finally hit 8K!!!!! Im super happy about it and hope that we can continue to rise in reads! And votes and comments ofc! Im glad that ppl enjoy reading ma books! And I shall now begin with the next chapter to not keep y'all waiting!

Void POV:

It felt like slow motion after that, the whole area was filled with a feeling of uneasiness. You could hear the shouting, that came from my voice. Even teleporting seemed to be slow, slow slow slow..... and nothing could make it faster than it already was, at least at that moment. I jolt in front of her. Time quickens again, and I collapse in front of Y/N, falling onto my knees. I look up behind me. The button shines brightly for a minute before vanishing into thin air... had she pressed it or not? A bright like surrounded us. A strong wind managed to pick up it looked a bit like the anti void.... I need to get error and nightmare out of here... but how? Wait... anti void... anti... ANTI! "ANTIIIIII!" I then see anti appear in front of me. They aren't smiling, but not growing either, just keeping a neutral expression. "You know what you need to do buddy...." Anti nods and grabs error and nightmare. 

"VOID WHAT ARE TOU DOING??!!" I sigh. "I'm sorry guys...." I then see the three of them vanish. "y/N you have to listen to me now..."Y/N nods. " It's your decision what happens next, if you will make it out or if you will follow the route, changes will be made... you won't know about them though.... Because you will forget... not everything, just this part, where I met you and you met me. After all it would be against the laws of many multiverses to allow that from what I know of..." I take a deep breath in. "You wont be seeing me anymore... you will have quite a while before you go back because of technical issues I know about and need to fix. But for now, don't tell anyone, it could completely mess things up, and this could end differently, negatively..." Y/N looks at me worried. "Will I ever get to see you again?" I see the desperation in her eyes, I look down. "Probably not, because you may or may not be experiencing what I felt over the past thousands of years, and you have to try to be ready for it, the only reason I can tell you this now is because you will forget about this part like I said earlier, but the chances of you taking the route is not yet 100% or even 75% at the rate I'm counting it at. You may have made the biggest mistake of your life...."

 Y/N looks shocked to hear all that I have said , I would t have been surprised... not at all, especially if I was at her position, when I was in that position, but instead of listening to my voice.. I was listening to Anti's. Their endless conversations about who know what engaged me for hundreds of years, I didn't even know where they had come from in the first place... just appeared out of now where I guess, with no explanation or reason for it. But it happened... but im not at the end yet. 

"So umm, can you take me back?" I nod my head. "Of course.." I grab Y/N by the arm and teleport her back. It was quick, Anti must have somehow temporarily solved the issue. I waved to Y/N. She looked back at me. "Hey aren't you coming?" I shake my head. "I'm sorry... but I can't stay anymore, but maybe by some coincidence we will meet again...." Y/N looks down for a moment before looking back up at me and nodding her head. I smile and wave at her and she waves back. 

I snap my fingers and I'm at home... I see anti doing something. "Ya got them back safely?" Anti nods. "Are you deciding to not speak today?" Anti nods once again. "Of course you are!" I laugh slightly. "Well let's get on with what we needed to solve then..."

Y/N POV:

I just stood there. Thinking. Were the words that void said to be really true? Is that really going to happen? Or is it just a saying... something that has a big chance of not happening. I look around my surroundings. Farewell to you Void and maybe once we will se each other again.... I then turn around to see nightmare standing in front of me. "It's nice to see ya again y/n!" I smile at nightmare, it sure is! I then see killer running up to me holding up a tray with what I think were meant to be cookies? "Ya want oneeeee?" I nod my head. "Sure!" I grab one of the cookies and stuff it into my mouth... not the best thing I've ever tasted but okay. He asked me if I like them and I just gave him a thumbs up. He then ran away with the tray still in hand, shouting something I couldn't hear properly to someone that was probably standing across the room. I then look behind me... it's still there... but there are two options now... continue or rewind... I don't want to take the risk... I don't want to know what life void or even I lived... I press continue and literally nothing happens... wow wasn't really expecting that but whatever. I smile over at nightmare. What a chaotic day!

IVE FINISHED THIS!!!!

Sorry it's a bit shorter than usual!

Second last chapter guysssss!

Very VERY emotional 🥲

I hope y'all liked the chapter!

SEE YALL ON THE LAST ONE UNLESS I SUDDENLY DECIDE IT ISNT GOING TO BE THE LAST ONE BUT WHATEVER BYEEEEE

Words - 1042