Chapter Three

*sixth year Sara*

"Now, if you get any little bit stressed and you want to come home you contact me right away." My father assured me again. He had come to drop off mine and Antonio's trunks with Mama. She looked around at all the witches and wizards a bit uncomfortable. She probably wasn't used to being around so many magic users.

"I will Papa."

"She will Mr. Navarro. But she needs to go to school." Poppy assured him as she lugged her trunk down the stairs.

"I'm just worried about my little girl." He assured her, "I'm not trying to steal your best friend Miss Sweeting." Papa helped her the rest of the way down. As my mother hugged me.

"You don't have to stay if you don't feel safe," she said hushly in Spanish as if anyone here outside of our family understood her. "I don't want you or your brother getting hurt this year."

"I'll be okay Mama. I don't want Poppy to be alone this year." I sighed as she kissed my forehead.

"Sara are these your parents?" Sebastian's voice made me jump a tiny bit.

Sebastian walked down the stairs and tried to shake Papa's hand only for him to look at Sebastian's hand and cross his arms. "Are we going to have an issue this year Mr. Sallow?"

"Of course not- I mean, absolutely not Mr. Navarro." Sebastian put his hand at his side. Professor Weasley must have told my father about the little secret trips we'd go on last year.

"I don't want any harm to come to either of my children." My father said firmly.

"I'd protect both of them with my life, sir." Sebastian's voice slightly cracked at the end. He was definitely scared.

"Well... don't go that far." My father said as he calmed down.

"No you should..." Poppy whispered.

"Alright," Garreth skipped down the stairs, "are we ready to get walking?" He really could never read a room.

"Where's Ominis?" I asked looking around.

"He went ahead with Antonio this morning," Sebastian answered a little too quickly. "Uh.. said he had to check on something."

We all exited the three broom sticks and instantly Poppy, Garreth and I groaned. Samantha spun around with a huge smile. "Sebby!"

"Please tell me she doesn't really call him that.." I whispered.

"She doesn't." Poppy and Garreth both sighed.

"I thought I'd walk with you guys back to Hogwarts!" She walked over and stood right next to Sebastian and smiled at him. He looked pissed.

"You shouldn't be here." He warned her.

"You were just upset last night. It's okay. I forgive you." She tried hugged him but he moved away from her.

My parents looked at me confused but I just shrugged. "Princesa, do you need us to walk you to Hogwarts?" My father asked.

"No, I can pull both trunks easily. And Mama isn't comfortable right now."

My mom pulled on Papa's sleeve a tiny bit to get his attention. She leaned in and whispered something to him that made him smile. "Okay, okay. I'll leave you here then Sara. We'll write you in a few days."

Thank Merlin. Antonio met us half way because I was struggling to pull both trunks and Sebastian kept asking to help which was also bugging me. He and Ominis were already back in their uniforms as they walked with us up to the school.