Part Two Chapter 4

"Is...Isadora?" Sebastian and I asked.

"Who are you?" The ghost asked, obviously confused to how we knew her name.

"I'm Sara Navarro. I Can see and use Ancient magic like you could."

"You're like me..."

"She's nothing like you," Eleazar crossed his arms.

"You're like me too, and that child," she pointed at Anne who looked offended.

"I can... too," Andre started to say before realizing he shouldn't say anything.

"Marc, why are we here?" Anne asked.

"She can help teach Sara how to take the dark magic out," Isadora eyed me suspiciously.

"Does she want it?" She asked Marc.

"God no," I said quickly, "I'm just trying to help El and Anne."

"It is an amazing feeling, feeling the magic in your veins."

"Isadora..." Marc warned.

"Forgive me, I get carried away," she sighed.

"How did you get here? You died under Hogwarts." I asked her.

"San Bakar moved my body and dumped it here after he saw my ghost. Jealous man, he wanted the magic in the repository just as much if not more then I did. But he died shortly after due to sickness."

"That's ... horrible, actually." Anne said softly.

"All I wanted to do was heal people...both physically and mentally.." Isadora sighed.

"You can use it to heal people," Eleazar spoke up.

"You were targeting pain, you have to target the source of pain.." Anne added. "Our mother figured that out,"

"Your mother uses it too?"

"She's the reason we can..." Anne said shyly.

"I will help you..." Isadora decided. "But it's not an easy spell.."

"I'm willing to learn," I nodded.

Isadora smiled at me, "Very well, follow me."

________

Ava's pov

"Are you sure you're ready to check out?" Sebastian asked for the third time. I was already dressed and putting my shoes on as he asked.

"I'm perfectly fine," I reassured him.

"There is nothing wrong with wanting to rest more,"

"Sebastian..." I warned softly. He sighed and gently held my head before placing multiple kisses on my forehead. "I'm okay,"

"Mr. And Mrs. Sallow?" A voice said at the hospital door.

I turned as Antonio peeked in, "yes, Antonio?"

"Someone here wants to apologize." He opened the door and a young, guilty looking Ominis stood with his hands in front of him.

"Mrs. Sallow.. I'm so sorry for reporting your son," Sebastian and I eyed each other quickly, "I was just worried about Sara's safety."

"And?" Antonio said with his arms crossed.

"If I can help in anyway, please allow me too."

"Hmm," Sebastian sighed dramatically. I was already opening a doorway back to our world As he did.

"Let's go then," I said simply. "Both of ya,"

"What?" They both said.

"In the magic doorway you go," Sebastian grinned as he stepped through. As soon as he stepped through I could hear him get excited as he saw someone. I glanced at the boys.