Part 2 Chapter 5

Ava's fifth year

Ava's pov

"What was that dirty look for?" Garreth asked as he handed me the potion he had asked me to try.

I was still watching Sebastian stomp away angry, "I'm not sure. He's was picking on me earlier. Maybe he got in trouble."

"He was teasing you earlier?"

"Yeah, why?"

Garreth laughed, "I think Sallow has a crush on you."

I could feel my cheek turn red, "what? Poppy said that too but I don't believe it. He's always so mean to me."

"He's mean because he's Sebastian and doesn't know how to act," Garreth shrugged, "go run after him, you can test my work of art later."

I rolled my eyes and ran after Sebastian. I found him near a map of the area that was hung on the wall. He stood with his back to me and hands were balled into fists.

"Sebastian, what's wrong?" I asked touching his shoulder.

He groaned and suddenly aimed his wand at the wall, "Depulso." I jumped as the wall opened up revealing a door. He grabbed my hand and pushed me inside before pinning me between him and the nearest wall. His hand rested against the wall at either sides of my head.

"What are you doing?" I asked a little angry.

"Why were you holding hands with him?" He asked ignoring my question.

"I beg your pardon!?"

"Weasley! I just saw you holding hands with him,"

I rolled my eyes and almost started to laugh but he gently lifted my chin so that I'd look directly at him. "I wasn't holding Garreth's hand."

"Don't lie," he said softly.

"I'm not," I held up the potion bottle still in my hand. "He was sneaking me this, and why would you care anyway? All you do is make fun of me and tease me,"

Sebastian chuckled, "you really have no idea."

"No idea? What do you mean?"

"Nothing, sorry for getting angry." He leaned in really close but stopped before our lips touched and smirked. "Have a good day, La Fey." And he walked away leaving me flustered.

"Ugh! See you just pick on me!"

_______

Present day

"Ava!" Poppy smiled and ran to hug me. "Im so glad you're okay. I thought Anne was crazy when she told me.

"Oh no I was hurt, but I'm better, where are my children?" Sebastian walked around the corner with the twins already hanging off of them.

"These ones?" He asked.

"Mummy!" Andre yelled as he and his sister detached from their father and jumped towards me.

"My twins! My baby twins!" I said dramatically as I hugged them both.

"We did it! We opened the door for Dad and then we greeted Annie and Ellie when they came." Giselle explained.

"I'm so proud of you!" I kissed each of there heads as the front door opened and Ominis rushed in out of breath.

"Where have you been?" Poppy asked him putting her hands on his hips. "I sent you an owl hours ago."

"I fell asleep with Gus. Is Ava okay?" Gus ran past his legs and straight for Poppy.

"I'm alright, Ominis." He let out a sigh of relief and sat on the couch.