Part Two: Chapter 10

Sara's pov

I turned to Sebastian and Ominis. "Maybe you guys should stay here." Antonio nodded but I grabbed his collar and yanked him back, "you included."

"What?" My older brother looked offended.

"Isadora is no joke. And you three can't.."

"Use ancient magic?" Sebastian finished seeming pissed off that that was the reason.

"Well,"

"She's right," Eleazar said as he stretched and pulled his wand out. "Also you boys Can protect Anne."

Anne, who had been zoned out a bit watching the school, head snapped up as she registered what her brother said. "What the fuck?" She asked.

"Anne you don't have a wand,"

"I Can do a little wandless magic." Anne threw her hands up.

"Anne, he's right your legs aren't completely healed yet." Marc said sternly. "You three boys will watch and protect her. Andre, El, you two will start helping teachers evacuate any students. Cerus, Sara you two will come with me. We'll find out what Isadora is up too."

Everyone nodded as Anne groaned, "ugh! This is so stupid! I want to-" As her words got cut off there was a popping sound and everyone turned to see she was no longer there.

"Anne?" Marc yelled looking around frantically.

Eleazar started looking around too, "shit, Mum and Dad are going to kill me if anything happens to Her."El aparated away leaving Andre with his hands up in a shrug.

Marc sighed and rolled his eyes, "okay, Andre come with us."

"I'm going to go help find Anne," I said quickly.

"Wait Sara, this isn't your world you shouldn't-"

I aparated before Marc could finish his sentence and landed in the Ravenclaw common room. Something I usually can't do. Suddenly the wave of nausea hit as I realized I aparated for the first time without someone helping. I leaned over to try to stop myself from throwing up.

I looked around confused as I caught myself. I could smell burning but the common room looked perfectly intact. Maybe a spell or something around the common rooms?

I hurried out of the common room but when I opened the door there was flames blocking my way out. I quickly shut the door again and climbed back up the stairs.

I noticed the door to the roof was open and I sighed. "Well,"

I climbed up and walked out the door. The wind was blowing strong and I could feel the heat from the fire below. I recognized Anne's long auburn hair immediately As she stood on the railing only holding on to the pillar for support.

"Anne?" I started to reach forward to touch her hand.

"Don't touch her," Isadora's voice made me freeze right before I touched Anne. "Touch her and she might jump off," she walked out from behind a pillar and walked towards me. "Honestly I thought you'd be her mother. Where's Ava Sallow?"

"I'm not sure," I said truthfully. "She's probably on her way to kick your ass."

Isadora held up Anne's wand a smirked. "You're a funny one. Wingardium Leviosa," I instantly lifted into the air and she moved me over the edge so that the only thing under me was the flames. "You helped me out so much, I guess I should save you."

I looked at Anne whose eyes were glazed over. But there were still tears rolling down her face and her hands were shaking. "Anne," I tried calling to her, "you'll be okay."