Part Three: Chapter 2

Ava's Pov

"So... Isadora put us in a trial... and made us 15 and 16 again." Sebastian sat on top of the table in the great hall while students passed us as if we weren't there.

"We don't know if it's her," I reminded him.

"Who else would it be?" He asked running his hands through his hair.

"I'm not sure, maybe a keeper we don't know about."

"You're a keeper-" he said in a flirty way and immediately groaned and let his hands, "why do I keep flirting!" He yelled to himself.

"I think you're supposed to be like them," I pointed to our friends who were talking and laughing as normal.

"I didn't flirt like this back then,"

I eyed him confused. "Yes. You did,"

As he opened his mouth to speak the scene around us suddenly changed scaring us both. It was a dark room with two scenes on each side. One scene I recognized immediately.

I reached back and touched Sebastian's hand but he didn't squeeze back. I looked at him and he was staring at the other scene with his jaw dropped. I looked and saw two people lying face down on the floor. And two children crying from the stairs going up.

"Your parents?"

Sebastian swallowed hard. "Uh.. yeah... you?"

"Umm...." I looked back as my scene showed my mother locking me in the closet. She had kept me in there for days. All because I didn't show any signs of magic immediately. I let out a shaky breath. "Oh.. you know.... Childhood stuff,"

Sebastian's hand was no longer in mine all of a sudden and when I turned around he was gone. "Sebastian!" I screamed out. But I was alone.

"You bastard!" Laurent's voice said behind me suddenly. "You thought I wouldn't find out!?"

A man who looked like a mirror male version of me stood up suddenly from where he read in Laurent's library. "Laurent listen to me! I love her!"

"You're so weak! Love!?" He pulled his wand out and aimed it at the man, "Accio!" The man lifted into the air.

"You are an evil man Laurent! You know that baby in her belly is mine! That child will be everything you aren't! I guarantee it right now! My child will kill y-"

"Avada kedavra!" Laurent yelled and my real father immediately went limp still in the air. Laurent panted as he let the body fall. "That child you speak so greatly of is a parasite... and will be treated as such."

The scene changed again it was an average trail room. A giant statue fell from the sky and landed with a loud thud in front of me.

I groaned, "son of a bitch,"

I lifted my wand to fight when I was suddenly pulled out of the trail by force.

I sat quickly, took a deep breath and started coughing hard. "Ava!" Sara said in a relieved tone. Cerus hugged me tightly.

I hugged back Cerus confused. "What..." I looked around and I was sitting a small pond. "Where am i? Where's Sebastian?"

"I'm gonna wake him up right now!" Cerus smiled.

He turned around and began to pull his wand out when Sara suddenly said a spell. "Glacius." Cerus froze as I turned to look at her.

"Sara?" I asked as she slowly aimed her wand at me.

"Petrificus Totalus!"

_________

Anne's pov

"I expected Hogwarts to look different..."

"How?" Willa asked.

We were walking through the central hall while students zipped passed us a lot with their nose in those glowing boxes.

"I'm not sure... what are those?" I pointed to one of the boxes. The Hufflepuff student I pointed at looked up all confused before going back to their box.

"It's a phone?" Willa said embarrassingly as she pushed my hand down. "A mobile phone,"

"A mobile... phone... it's very bright."

"Yeah it hurts my eyes honestly," Willa pulled one out of her pocket and turned it on. "I probably have a bunch of messages..."

"WILLA HART!" A voice yelled making Willa jump. "You go missing months ago! And you act like nothing is wrong!" And older woman stomps up as Willa put her phone away.

The older woman looked at me and I thought her eyes were going to shoot out of her head. "You look like a late professor who used to be here,"

"Probably my mum... it's a long story."

"I...accidentally got lost."

"For six months?" The teacher stomped.

Willa looked down, "sorry, Professor McGonagal,"

She looked between us and let out a long sigh, "you are worse then the Potter's and Weasleys sometimes,"

Willa nodded in agreement, "probably at times,"

McGonagal rolled her eyes, "follow me both of you, let's talk,"