Part Three Chapter 6

Anne's pov

"Well?" Sebastian was the first to his feet as Mum and one of the Saint Mungo's doctors exited a doctors office.

Everyone else stood up after.

Mum looked a bit uneasy as everyone looked at her. "I... I don't know if she'll wake up."  She wiped her hands on the smock one of the nurses had put on her.  "The healer and I did all we can, she's stable enough... to go home."

El looked nauseous as he walked away. Mum gave dad a quick look and he turned to follow my brother.

"Just wake her up. There has to be something you can do!" Antonio demanded.

"Antonio, if we wake her up we aren't sure she'd be able to even keep herself alive." Mum admitted. "I put as strong a charm as I could to keep her asleep until her body is strong enough. I guarantee it'll wear off when she's better."

"What charm?" Little Ominis asked.

"It hasn't been named yet. But it was just accepted into the ministry for healers to use on Aurors. So I'm sure it can be trusted. It was made by a Weasley after all." She smiled at everyone. But the smile didn't reach her eyes. "I'm sorry, I couldn't do more."

At that moment Aunt Poppy practically slid around the corner and B lined for my mother. Just as Poppy crashed in to her I could barely hear my Mum ask "Are you Pregnant!?"

After Aunt Poppy, Uncle Ominis came around the corner with Gus and the twins. Both of them ran for Mum knocking the wind from her as they grabbed on to her.

Little Sebastian couldn't watch this long awaited reunion as Mum started crying as she hugged the twins. He walked off towards the opposite way that everyone had been going. I waited to see if Little Ominis or Antonio would follow but when no one did I took off after him.

"Sebastian! Wait." WOW was it weird saying my dad's name.

"Why did she go by herself!?" He yelled back without stopping. "Why did you tell her it was okay!?"

"I.. I don't know. I thought she'd be like Mum or Dad and just use a curse. Or one of the curses we technically can't use." I could feel tears in my eyes. "I just wanted to help."

Sebastian finally found door to the outside and when he went through them he immediately fell to his knees and began sobbing. "I should have been there."

"She could be fine. She will be fine!" I said putting a hand on his shoulder. "Who knows. She'll go home with you. And she'll probably get better right away."

I squatted down in front of him so that we were face to face. I wiped a few tears and patted his cheek. "Her family is going to need a lot of support and explanation when you get back. Antonio can't do it alone."

Sebastian wiped his eyes quickly. "Alright... I'll help where I can."

"It's okay to be sad though. My Dad always taught me and my siblings it's okay to be sad."

_______

Mum opened the door to their world. When the door opened Sara and Antonio's parents were standing at the front of Hogwarts with a girl I've never seen next to them. They were all talking to Headmaster Black and Professor Weasley. They all looked frustrated and angry.

"It's been months! How can none of you know what happened to our children!" Sara's father spoke.

"What happened to my brother and Ominis Gaunt!?" The girl demanded.

Mum did a double take as the girl spoke and both Dad and Sebastian quickly poked their head in the doorway.

"Mum, who is that girl?" I asked softly.