Bonus Chapter final: alternte ending

Vibe of this extra bonus chapter is Tv by Billie Eilish
Or
Stay with me by Chanyeol & Punch especially this lyric,
"The faint light was turned off
But my eyes are lighting up again because of you
Feels like I've loved you from a long time ago"
Please enjoy. This final chapter. :)
Ava's pov

"Was today weird?" Sebastian asked me from the restroom as he washed his face.

"A bit..." I slowly unbuttoned the back of my dress.y back to the restroom door. "What about for you? It's not everyday you see yourself get married."

I could hear him chuckle behind me as he walked up and helped me. "It was odd, their wedding was..."

"Way more extravagant than ours?" I finished his sentence as he softly kissed my bare shoulder.

"Extremely," he agreed. He let his lips linger a little longer before reluctantly pulling away and handing me my night gown as he heard the twins running wild in their room. "One moment my love," he said softly before heading out to tame the children.

I put on my night gown and got cozy in our bed while I waited. I could swear I could softly hear a buzzing sound but I pushed it away.

Eventually Sebastian walked back in the room, slipped his shirt and pants off leaving only his underpants, and dived into his side of the bed before wrapping his arms  around my side and hiding his face in my chest.

"What happened love?" I teased.

"Giselle was trying to set fire to her bear." He mumbled.

"Giselle..." I said softly shutting my eyes and rubbing my forehead.

"Come now, I was almost her age when I first discovered my love of fire spells while roaming Hogwarts while my parents worked."

"Just because they are somehow able to use magic early doesn't give them to right to use fire spells."

Sebastian looked up and me with soft eyes. "Avs," he said warmly.

"Yes my love," I hummed.

"I love you. So much."

"I love you."

We snuggled a while longer before we both started to get exauhsted. As I started to fall asleep wrapped in Sebastian sallows arms the buzzing sound came back. I suddenly felt afraid.

What would possibly make that damned sound.

I shot up in bed quickly as everything I remembered started to fade. My vision became clearer as I watch my real room come into frame.

All the memories of my children. My family. My life. Slowly disappearing as i woke up more. I felt the bed next to me only to feel the fur of my dog hogging my bed.

That's when everything became clear.

It was all... a dream.

None of it happened.

No Poppy, no Ominis, no El or Anne. The twins were gone! My brothers! Sara! ... no Sebastian.

I dropped my face into my hands and began sobbing. I didn't want to forget them. I quickly scrambled around my messy bed looking for my notebook and a pen so I could write down all I could remember.

Like the way Eleazar's glasses are always crooked no matter what spell I'd cast. Or how Anne crinkled her nose when she was confused. The fact that my twins were probably going to be pyromaniacs.

And most of all I tried to write down everything. Every single thing I could remember about Sebastian Sallow. From his bed head. To his eyes. His soft snoring that drove me crazy on nights I couldn't sleep. The smile he got when he talked about something that intrigued him.