Chapter Four

We entered the great hall for dinner. I tried to ignore Sebastian standing uncontrollably close to me... well.. I mean it did kind of remind me of all the happy times last year..

Nope.

Focus, we are still mad at him. I have him a dirty look for good measure but it just confused him and made him smile a bit. Damn I forgot he thinks my angry face is cute.

My other lost puppy seemed to sense me nearby because soon after we entered Ominis stood from the Slytherin table and headed towards where we were heading to at the Ravenclaw one.

"He must have a tracker spell on you if he could tell you were here.." Sebastian teased.

"Shut it..." I warned as Ominis got to us.

"Sara, are we still on for tonight?" Ominis asked. I noticed a small blush growing on his cheeks.

"Of course," I smiled at him. "Would you like to eat with us too?"

"Of course," he said in the same tone as me and sat next to me seeming to move Sebastian out of the way. "Oh, Sebastian, I'm so sorry I didn't know you were there." I could hear the sarcasm and tried to hide my smile. Poppy didn't hide her smile.

"Oh Ominis. You are so funny." Sebastian said back grinning.

"Are you guys all friends again?" Antonio asked sitting across from us next to Poppy. "I really hope we are..." he glanced at his best friends, "just friends."

"We are friends with restrictions right now," I explain to my brother.

"Well it's better then the not talking before." He started serving himself food but all I could do was stare at the scar on his eye. It looked painful. I noticed him flinch when ever he smiles... I'm a horrible sister. "Sara, don't stare at it im fine."

"I know..."

"You clearly don't know, because you keep looking at my eye like I'm dead." He said softly in Spanish.

"I'm sorry."

"For the eye? Or for staring?"

I looked down at my food, "for....staring?"

He smiled, "correct answer, now eat."

I continued eating when I felt a sudden burst of ancient magic from somewhere near by. I looked around confused but didn't say anything. This year was supposed to be boring. I would not go 'hero of Hogwarts' this year.

Dinner continued pretty normal. Small talk here and there. Nothing too exciting. I was more nervous about speaking to Ominis. What was going to happen? He already confessed. I glanced at him as he ate quietly. Was he going to confess something else? What else would there be.

"Well... I think I'm done." I said starting to stand.

Ominis quickly stood as well even though there was still good on his plate, "I'm also finished, are you ready?"

No one said anything but they all stopped and looked up at him. He was a lot bolder then last year.

"Yes, I'm ready."

He and I walked into the undercroft silently. I wasn't really sure what to expect. He stood silently behind me as I waited for him to speak. When he didn't say anything right away it hit me.

He must be expecting me to either accept his love or deny him. I pumped myself up to tell him I wasn't sure but when I turned to tell him he grabbed me by the shoulders and crashed his lips against mine.

His lips were so soft. He let go of my shoulders and snaked his arms around my waist pulling me closer. I hadn't realized how much taller he grew over the summer until his arms were around me.