Chapter Six

"You okay Avs?"

I looked around confused taking in where I was. That was definitely Sebastian's voice.. but it sounded different. Older maybe.

"Yeah.. something wrong..." I turned and saw Ava stand up confused. Her once dark auburn hair was now silver. But other then that she just looked older.

This must be Eleazar's house. There were plants everywhere it seemed like the over all palette of the place was soft yellows and green. One of the walls had both Hufflepuff and Slytherin memorabilia on the wall. And a few Ravenclaw items. But overall the house seemed open and calm. Very much cottage looking all around.

"What do you mean? It's been a years since you've had a headache like this." A much older Sebastian walked out of a doorway holding a mug and handed it to a pacing Ava.

"Is Anne here? Anne!" A door down a hall way opened and a young girl with long auburn hair peeked out.

"Yes, Mum?"

"Where is your older brother?" She asked quickly.

"I haven't seen him all day why?" She seemed to be stalling. And I think Ava caught that as well.

"What is her up too?"

The girl, Anne, looked around nervous, "I don't know what you mean?"

"I swear to Merlin, if you two have been opening doors again. You promised you wouldn't anymore. Especially after that stunt he pulled helping my younger self."

"He said he was sorry..." Anne whispered.

"Anne." Sebastian warned.

"Okay... okay. But you can't tell him I told you." She walked out and sat on the couch as her parents stood in front of her. She swallowed hard and looked up at them. "He read in the restricted section about how there is another universe that kinda mirrors us and how it's connected to ancient magic."

Ava groaned and threw up her arms. "Anne, I told you both to stop researching this stuff. I don't was you guys to end up like Isadora."

"I know.. and I told him that but he wanted to find a way to help with the headaches you've been getting when ever you use your ancient magic lately."

Ava looked guilty suddenly while Sebastian crossed his arms and looked at Ava shocked.

"These headaches have been happening for how long?"

Ava made the same exact guilty face as her daughter, "... like a year or so maybe?"

"Ava!"

"I didn't want to worry you, you've been very busy. Anne, where is your brother?"

"I can't say..."

"Anne." Sebastian warned.

"He opened a door to the other universe but he hasn't come back so Anne thinks he's lost." A little girl said as she skipped into the room to pick up a toy from the corner and skip out again.

"How long has he been missing, Anne?" Ava asked while Sebastian rubbed his eyebrows with his fingers.

"...two days..."

"Two days!" Both her parents echoed.

"Eleazar lied to me?" I asked myself.

Ava suddenly turned and looked in my direction. She didn't seem to see me though. I froze and held my breath as she looked around. "You guys here something?"

"No?" Sebastian said looking as well.

"Must be nothing.." Ava looked back at her daughter, "you are in trouble. Show me how he did it."