Part Two Chapter 2

Anne's pov

"No," my dad said plainly as I explained everything to mum.

"Dad..." I sighed.

"This is a horrible horrible plan. This.." he pointed at me as his eyes got wide, "shit, this is something I'd do as a student," he turned around and put his forehead on the wall of Mum's hospital room.

"Mum, please I need to get Eleazar out of this world and back into ours before those damn Aurors get him," my dad eyed me quickly, "respectfully."

"Anne... I.. I don't know," my mum sighed. As she spoke my dad pulled himself from his existential crisis and walked over to her putting a hand on her head and petting her hair softly. "I just want you to be safe."

"Sara will be with me, and the other Sebastian, and when we get there I can Contact Uncle Marc to help me keep an eye on him."

"I'll go too," Uncle Andre said from the doorway behind me. He had a bandage on his head and cuts across his arms covered with bandages. "I'll watch her,"

"Andre," my mum sighed again, "you just almost died as well, are you positive?"

Andre nodded, "there is nothing in this world left for me, and since I have my memories from that side I'll be fine."

Mum looked up as my Dad as she took a deep breath, "you're the ancient magic user, not me." Dad whispered to her, basically telling her it's her final say.

Mum took his hand and kissed the top of it, "okay, you may go,"

I smiled and hugged her tightly only for her to hiss from the pain and my dad to pull me back a bit, "sorry, sorry. Thank you, Mum."

There was a knock at the door and two aurors walked in behind Andre. "Um... sorry to intrude, Miss.."

"La Fey," my mum said not wanting them to think anything about there being multiple people with that name that aren't related.

"Sallow," my dad said clearly not thinking. We all turned and looked at him to shut up, "I mean.. Mr. Sallow, you're here thank god."

The younger Sebastian peeked in, "uh.. sure? Anyway, Anne, let's go."

"Okay," I looked at my mum and smiled, "feel better mummy."

She smiled warmly, "I'll come find you as soon as I'm cleared."

As I walked out I could hear the aurors asking her questions, "we are here because someone reported you were attacked by another wizard. Is that true?"

"That's ridiculous, I accidentally stabbed myself when I was trying to defend myself from my crazy uncle,"  I heard my mum lie as I left ear shot.

"Where's Sara?" I asked.

"I'm coming!" She said running down the hall now in her school uniform with a nurse running behind her.

"Miss! I truly insist you stay in bed!" The poor nurse yelled to no avail.

"Let's go! Where would El go?" Sara asked.

"Does he have a favorite spot?" Andre asked.

"...he likes..." I thought for a moment. "Oh!"

I touched everyone and aparated us out of the hospital and too Feldcroft. Sebastian looked around extremely confused.

"Umm... why?" He asked.

"The sunflower field," I said simply running behind his house. Except what was a sunflower feild in my world was just empty here. I made a sad sound as I saw Eleazar's back standing in the middle of the nothingness. "Mum must have been the one to plant it."