Part Two: Chapter 12

Six months later

"Sara?" Sebastian's voice made me look up from my book. I had been sitting outside Hogsmead with a perfect view of Hogwarts being rebuilt. "How long have you been out here?"

"Maybe a few hours. The book got really good,"

"You read more then I do," he sat next to me making sure he was close enough that our legs touched.

"Not much else to do anymore."

That seemed to bother Sebastian, "why not go look for Ava and her husband," as he said that, reality seemed to throw me back. The world seemed just a tinge grayer. I remembered that they weren't rebuilding the school yet, because they were still searching for students, teachers, and Ava and Sebastian who still haven't been accounted for.

"An...any word on El?" I asked softly.

"He only comes maybe once a month for supplies then leaves to Marc and Andre's displeasure." We both sighed at the same time as our hands intertwined. "Has Anne-"

"No," I finally shut my book realizing I was no longer reading. "I've been trying to send Willa home. But i haven't even been able to get her leave Anne's bedside."

"It's amazing how utterly head over heels that girl is for someone she's never even spoken too," Sebastian chuckled.

"Sallows seem to have that effect on people," I glanced at him from the corner of my eye. Sebastian smirked as
He looked at the castle.

"Probably bad time to say we're standing here," Antonio's voice made us both jump as we saw him and Ominis standing uncomfortably behind us. "It's Mrs. sweeting, she's asking for you two."

____

"There you two are! You both missed supper yesterday. It isn't happening today!" She scolded us as we sat at the long dinning table that had been set up in the three broom sticks.

A graying Sirona, had been all too kind to let us practically take up every room in her inn. She made us every meal with Pippy the last six months. It was also now painfully obvious this world's Poppy and Ominis were soon to be expecting their second child. Poppy has guessed she was about 7 months along.

Any time Ominis Sweeting wasn't out searching for his best friends he was following around Poppy making sure she didn't over work herself. Gus was trying to be helpful where he could be.

"Mummy! Will I still start school next year?" He asked as she set a plate of food in front of him.

Poppy shrugged as she continued handing out plates, "well, if Hogwarts isn't done perhaps we'll send you to France like Marc and Andre attended or even Durmstrang."

Gus made a face, clearly not liking his options. "I think I'd rather not go to school in that case. Auntie Ava said Beauxbatons students are all stuck up."

Andre stared helplessly into his food as he listened to Gus. Poppy looked back and forth between Andre and her son in a panic but Andre simply sighed and continued eating.

There was a foot step at the bottom of the stairs and we all watch Willa walk to an empty seat and sit down silently. He long raven hair was in a rather messy bun on top of her head. What she called her 'hoodie' was all disheveled. She had bags under her eyes as well.

"Have you slept?" Sebastian asked her.

"Little bit, i just can't seem too."

"Has Anne woke up at all?" I asked.

Willa shook her head, "no, but she will. And then we'll kick that bitches ass." Everyone at the table froze as she spoke and waited to see if She who we wouldn't name would appear at the sound of someone insulting her.